Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dislikes of Maroon 5's halftime show were found removed on Youtube

Galagala

Featured Posts

derpmonster
16 hours ago, L A D Y G A G said:

I cant be the only one who actually feel bad for Maroon 5. :emma:

I get that its not your cup of tea but you can admit the courage they did performing despite the impending hatred and backlash. 

Its not always about the money.

Or is it:stalkga:

I was feeling a little bad for them

And then realized the art history mess :huntyga:

Also it would cost $0 and make it so much better for them if they simply played 90 seconds of Sweet Victory but no. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

simply played 90 seconds of Sweet Victory but no. 

Maybe they were avoiding a “left shark” moment. But they failed anyways since most people are talking about how disappointed they are that Sweet Victory was not played..

They just didn’t have presence. If they did a cover of Sweet Victory that probably would’ve been the highlight. Now no one else can do sponge bob, and M5 used it terribly. That was actually their moment to shine (ironically).

It was a hot mess.

BYE

Awakened M

What's truly funny/disturbing is that my Mass Communications instructor (Chris Vrenna) is a former member of Nine Inch Nails/former (I forgot what he said) for Marilyn Manson. He usually never misses a beat about what goes on in the news. So the fact that he constantly brings up the Super Bowl as one of the highest viewed TV events, and not mention the Maroon V halftime disturbs me. I will confront him in front of the class in 5.5 hours from now.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

16 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I dislike Maroon 5 music and don’t care for Adam after the art teacher comment. 

The show was okay but people are forgetting that it was a free show and that it is voluntary to watch it. No one is forcing you to watch it. There could be a hundred other videos to watch and enjoy on YouTube. 

Wtf Is that argument? People shouldn't criticise things just because they weren't forced to watch it? So film critics should stfu because nobody Is forcing them to watch movies? :saladga:

Helxig

That is skeezy af. The likes and dislikes are an honesty system, a way to gauge how the public is reacting to something. If people can just pay off YouTube to change these figures then what's the point? It's deception, and removing people's right to express their opinions. It's corporate control. You don't get to just remove bad feedback and deceive people into believing something was received better than it was.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

super ultra
1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

What's truly funny/disturbing is that my Mass Communications instructor (Chris Vrenna) is a former member of Nine Inch Nails/former (I forgot what he said) for Marilyn Manson. He usually never misses a beat about what goes on in the news. So the fact that he constantly brings up the Super Bowl as one of the highest viewed TV events, and not mention the Maroon V halftime disturbs me. I will confront him in front of the class in 5.5 hours from now.

Wow :nooo: I love NIN so much

OT: they haven't removed my dislike yet :ohwell:

On 2/6/2019 at 5:14 PM, hellothing said:

I don't get the joy some members are getting by their 'demise'. Yeah, it wasn't a good show; but, is that license enough to be mean tho? At least he took of his shirt geez :vegas:

The main reason it got so many dislikes is because they hinted that they will play sweet victory in full but in the end it was used to bait viewers. If you go to twitter most of the locals were rioting when they used sweet victory as an opener for travis scott.

20 hours ago, Esteban said:

Excuse me if I sound gross, I dont wanted to be inappropriate 

no just the thought of adam being so sexualized is... :messga: not rly a fan of him

Awakened M
6 hours ago, super ultra said:

Wow :nooo: I love NIN so much

OT: they haven't removed my dislike yet :ohwell:

I completely forgot to bring it up today. This is probably due to the fact that this is a recording class, and not his Mass Communications class. I guess I'll wait until next week. Would you kindly @ me? :selena:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

super ultra
7 hours ago, Awakened M said:

I completely forgot to bring it up today. This is probably due to the fact that this is a recording class, and not his Mass Communications class. I guess I'll wait until next week. Would you kindly @ me? :selena:

Of course but when, next week? sorry, it's late here and I'm tired :flop: (setting a reminder in your phone calendar can be useful, speaking from my own experience :ally:)

and it's lowkey weird (and cool) that one of your instructors is him, what are you studying? 

• 2 weeks later...
Awakened M
On 2/7/2019 at 6:38 PM, super ultra said:

Of course but when, next week? sorry, it's late here and I'm tired :flop: (setting a reminder in your phone calendar can be useful, speaking from my own experience :ally:)

and it's lowkey weird (and cool) that one of your instructors is him, what are you studying? 

So so so STINKIN sorry! I think the notifications on this site are delayed because I'm just now seeing this.:messga:

His Mass Comm. class is once a week every Wednesday.

I'm currently studying Music Technology. :flutter:

If i really disliked it i would honestly have stop watching it. But instead I was looking for some bad, and i found nothing. It was like a liveshow of music. It was simple but refreshing. Actually I'm a bit bored of big s*** happening on stage all the time. I'd rather have a good voice than a choreo... (Gaga is the best at it I think, and I respect that but I really kinda believe it's stupid that a singer dances when singing). 

Was that even out of tune ? Because i watched it on a cellphone with noise around and it was ok... 

hello hello baby.

Archived