opinion

Y’all Do Sweetener Dirty...

xcx

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

It’s fantastic and everyone but electropop stans gets that, it seems. Flawless, intricate production, elevated songwriting, cohesive,... Her best album :ohwell:

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You probably the same person who appreciates E.MO.TION album too, cos it is just as bad and vanilla as this one :giggle:

Lmaoooo can you reach even further? 

hmmm

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Lmaoooo can you reach even further? 

I can (b)reach your wifi password and shut it down if I want to :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirages

The album is bland. The only songs worth listening again are GIAW, NTLTC and breathin, maybe every time once in a while the rest sounds like a one long same song thanks to pharells production and is totally forgettable and lackluster :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I can (b)reach your wifi password and shut it down if I want to :pole:

It's very bold of you assuming I can pay my wifi:flower:

hmmm

Didymus
9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

The album is bland. The only songs worth listening again are GIAW, NTLTC and breathin, maybe every time once in a while the rest sounds like a one long same song thanks to pharells production and is totally forgettable and lackluster :trollga:

So if there's no catchy melodies and big choruses, it's boring and bland :chica:

Typical pop fan logic at work right there.

Anyway, I do respect your opinion, and I can see where you're coming from but :air: If something is universally acclaimed for stepping it up and delivering more complex and mature songwriting and production, then you can at least put the "blame" with yourself. You just don't like this kind of music. That doesn't make the songs bland or boring. And they're totally not :madge:

FfFfFfFF

The only songs with replay value were NTLTC, breathin, everytime, get well soon and the light is coming.

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, Dancin said:

It's very bold from you assuming I can pay my wifi:flower:

I always thought the best for everyone :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mirages
27 minutes ago, Didymus said:

So if there's no catchy melodies and big choruses, it's boring and bland :chica:

Typical pop fan logic at work right there.

Anyway, I do respect your opinion, and I can see where you're coming from but :air: If something is universally acclaimed for stepping it up and delivering more complex and mature songwriting and production, then you can at least put the "blame" with yourself. You just don't like this kind of music. That doesn't make the songs bland or boring. And they're totally not :madge:

I'm all for more mature songwriting, but what I didn't like about the album was that all the songs sounded the same except for the songs I listed. Like why would I listen to a album that is the same song on repeat it does get boring. I mean veckatimest by grizzly bear was universally acclaimed as well and it put most people to sleep. Critical acclaim doesn't always means everyone is gonna like it. I'm not putting blame on anyone :toofunny: I just don't like it so I don't listen to it. It's not a big deal. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Didymus
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

Critical acclaim doesn't always means everyone is gonna like it. 

That's very true. But there's still some benefit to saying you don't like something like the production instead of claiming that the production is objectively terrible :chica:

Gagadonna

I got it as a gift for Christmas and asked to change it for Rita Ora's Phoenix :ladyhaha:

that says how good it is 

Earthling
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You probably the same person who appreciates E.MO.TION album too, cos it is just as bad and vanilla as this one :giggle:

Did you just I- I- :madge:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived