đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Subnautica: Below Zero (Early Access)

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

After the massively successful underwater survival game Subnautica, Unkown Worlds has now released the early access of it's follow up Subnautica: Below Zero. It is set one year after the original game, but this time in the arctic region of the same alien planet. 

Did anyone play the original? Is anyone already playing the new one just like me? I'm obsessed with these games. Discuss below

Free my mind

mvstraw

I downloaded the original game, played for 10 minutes without knowing that to do, got mad and deleted the game:messga:

50 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

I downloaded the original game, played for 10 minutes without knowing that to do, got mad and deleted the game:messga:

walking into high school:

rah rah rah rah

3 hours ago, mvstraw said:

yeah i played for longer than that and just could not figure out how to do anything lol 

I really enjoyed playing the original Subnautica even though it did feel like work some times having to manage food, water, health, electricity, etc.

It felt so rewarding eventually being able to head into the deep ocean pretty confidently when before I was afraid to leave the shallows. We're far from the shallows now~ 

I'll probably buy this. :ally:

Diamonster

Only played it cuz I read it was a free game and I like free **** :ladyhaha:

And I almost quit cuz I didn’t know what the hell to do, it was so hard to figure out, but after like three days of trying I got the hang of it, but it’s such a chore to collect resources and you can’t breathe for long even if you get the upgrade. Then my laptop decided to freak out and I lost my saved game and that was my subnautica time 

TheSlash

I have the first game. I started a Sandbox game. I built a cozy little base. I cheated ( :poot: ) to have a Cyclops. I dove deep into the void. A Ghost Leviathan attacked me. I screamed. I quit the game. I uninstalled it. I shut my computer down. I burnt everything

tenor.gif?itemid=12971026

:vegas: 

Ew, David!

sarahb

So I'm about 6 hours into hardcore mode, everything is way more terrifying when you know that if you die it's game over and you lose all your progress :air: I was swimming through an abandoned seabase and wasn't looking at my oxygen until I realised I had 10 seconds so I panicked and tried to get the hell out of there and everything started to fade to black as I swam into my seamoth :rip: Made it though :vegas:

K, so...why release the game as early access when it's this choppy? You basically have an hour of the game to play before it warns you that any point in the game after that is likely buggy and unfinished. :crossed:

That being said, I think I'm liking Below Zero more than the original.

• 1 month later...
Magneto
On 2/16/2019 at 1:06 AM, Knife said:

K, so...why release the game as early access when it's this choppy? You basically have an hour of the game to play before it warns you that any point in the game after that is likely buggy and unfinished. :crossed:

That being said, I think I'm liking Below Zero more than the original.

It was even worse with the first one apparently. They use the feedback from the fans to alter the game along the way and really take their time with it. It's a bit weird, but actually a very interesting concept

Free my mind

Archived