💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bradley Cooper Nervous To Perform At Oscars With Gaga

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/amp26133937/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-oscars-performance/

Bradley Cooper reportedly is having some butterflies at the idea of performing on a stage as big as the Oscars

----------------------

All I gotta say is I hope the 90 second thing is fake because if Bradley is doing part of his lyrics as well there will be literally no time for Gaga to show killer vocals :duck:

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Aww. He shouldn’t be nervous. He did so well at enigma without and practice and everyone loved it. I know that Gaga and Bradley would do amazing.

Mychal

Economy
22 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Aww. He shouldn’t be nervous. He did so well at enigma without and practice and everyone loved it. I know that Gaga and Bradley would do amazing.

Also people know he's an actor first and music and singing is a new thing he branched into...

I don't think ppl in general are going to hold him to Gaga's standard and drag him if his vocals arent Deadshot amazing

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, Economy said:

Also people know he's an actor first and music and singing is a new thing he branched into...

I don't think ppl in general are going to hold him to Gaga's standard and drag him if his vocals are Deadshot amazing

Ik but we’ll support him :)

Mychal

LGMonster95

He should not be worried because people will love his performance either way, he should do his thing and then let Gaga do her magic and everything will be perfect

Zander

It looks like he’s growing his beard out (from what I could see at the Oscars lunch), although he possibly cba to shave either. :oops:

Robo Ga

Lmao imagine having to perform AT THE OSCARS with LADY GAGA without substantial live performance experience. My anxiety has anxiety. #Pray4Bradley :pray:

Spoiler

At least, at the end of the day, even if he f**ks it up.... he's still Bradley Cooper. Issa win / win

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga
5 minutes ago, mamo said:

AW Bradley... "all you gotta do is trust me (daddy)" :vegas:

A reverse Warholian expedition 

🤖⚡️

Reality

I kinda find it really cute that he's nervous to perform. As someone who's not a singer (by trade), and as someone who hasn't necessarily been practicing since the film, I would imagine that he'd be pretty nervous. That said, I know that he and Gaga will be amazing at the Oscars! 

🖤👹

PunkTheFunk

Well he better suck it up and perform. Don't you dare embarrass me in front of all these people Bradley. Your father and I didn't pay for all those singing lessons for nothing.

EasygoingReliableCrayfish-small.gif

Sassy McSass

It’s the Oscars. Must be hard already if you’re a professional singer, so I get him. Sending love and hoping he’ll be ok. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived