event

Gaga at Oscars luncheon

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

That dress makes me wanna kill myself.Β :wtf:Β 

Twenty One Pilots
  • LMAO 1

Adarsh

She was performing in Vegas late night and the next noon she has to attend this event. Anybody. Literally anybody would be tired and bloated. And you all have the nerve to judge. Pathetic.

That boy is a monster
  • Thanks 2

Zilla
5 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

this is cute

Β 

He's a borderline harsh critic here in NY. Hates most movies, but LOVES ASIB and her so I'm happy for him lol

(ps PLEASE chill with the Gaga face bashing. Your parents taught you better)

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Teal Ambition
51 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

damn its not that serious:saladga:

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ i exist only for me - fallon carrington β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

The Cure
53 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Are you still alive?Β :interestinga:

neptugne

ugh I love that photographers are calling her beautiful and stuff.

even tho she must get it a lot and lots of messiness from paparazzi but it's just sweet to hear lol all these lights going off but a voice saying "gaga you look beautiful" :-))) gives a natural smile for the photo ahaha!! omg maybe that's the technique

• Like 2

Miel

She looks gorgeous! Did she interact with Yalitza? im cry

3 points in and ready for more

****you
7 hours ago, Suspiria said:

The dress is very cute. And she's wearing a long wig:tony:

Her face looks very different. Not in a bad way - she looks gorgeous. But the makeup with the epione just looks like a totally different person.

She’s been known to wear face tape under her lace front wigs and this looks like they pulled her eyes waaaaaay back. The wig is a lot lower than her natural hairline and some of the lace is popping up on the sides. The dress gives me milk maid. She’s too young to be dressed like she’s 70.Β 

Edited by AladdinSane

****you
4 hours ago, Aquarius said:

why's she wearing so much white this awards season :giveup:

They are all reject wedding dresses designers sent her so she wanted to get use out of them :PΒ 

• LMAO 1

****you
6 hours ago, Renie said:

I honestly think it might be Botox and not so much fillers.Β I feel like it’s making her smile stiff or something.Β 

You can’t NOT notice she’s had some face changes. She’s admitted to having major fillers before and clearly either still does that and or botox. Fillers tend to dissipate like botox after about 5-6 months so she would need them redone every once and awhile. I’d say she has had the most in her cheek bones to make them so well defined. I think she looks great though. And I doubt she needed it she looked great natural. ButΒ Fill away.Β 

• Like 1

LilyLark

She's had/has some fillers, but I suspect a lot of it is also makeup/face tape under her wigs and perhaps medication for her illness and the busy schedule bouncing back and forth from Vegas.Β  Like her face changes slightly back and forth, back and forth within the same month, so it's not just fillers that make her look different because it doesn't go away that quickly.Β  Heavy make-up and tightly pulled back hair can accentuate the fillersβ€”Nicole Kidman used to have the same issue, although thank god Gaga hasn't used as much fillers as Nicole.

I hope she does stop with the fillers, because I think she looks best without fillers (ASIB, Hotel era, etc.).Β  But honestly, she still looks good and she hasn't gone as far as Nicole used to back in the day. And I think people are being overly harsh about it.

Edited by LilyLark

LilyLark

I love the dress, it has a very 70s feel. But I feel like her hair would have looked better pulled back, or in big bouncy curls. Cool that a lot of film journalists noted that various directors, etc. types were stopping by and spending time with her.Β 

Epione
4 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Wow, tell me about dramaticΒ people. This is an example what is wrong with stan culture. Cringe.Β :awkney: