Stefani Tee
event

Gaga at Oscars luncheon

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

gaga standing next to kevin feige :air:

the dude basically OWNS marvel, she's really making em MOVES huh? we stan a hustler

Acceptance
  • YAAAS 4

GoneGUY
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

the dude basically OWNS marvel, she's really making em MOVES huh? we stan a hustler

And he was geeking out over her at the table. They sat next to each other. :worship2:

• YAAAS 1

JoanneMonster

it looks like epione but she couldn't possibly go today, right? she looked perfectly fine and she didn't have fillers for the longest time. Hope it's just tape and make up because she was really looking great

I See You
  • Like 3

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 1

monster78619
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

And more time for that Shallow performance :firega:

Feel free to send me money btw
  • YAAAS 1

MEM

Am I the only one who's doubting she'll do a superhero movie anytime soon? Much less for her second big movie?

It just seems campy to do something so blockbuster-y after such an acclaimed independent romantic drama. I feel like she's already past that, like when she did Machete Kills and Sin City 2. Not to mention that time she refused to collab with Margot Robbie on the next Suicide Squad lol

I would rather Gaga reach higher, like a more intense drama, maybe a thriller. If it's comedy, it better be one of those intelligently scripted ones that have dramatic moments.

• Like 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 6

CannaeDrive
7 minutes ago, MEM said:

Am I the only one who's doubting she'll do a superhero movie anytime soon? Much less for her second big movie?

It just seems campy to do something so blockbuster-y after such an acclaimed independent romantic drama. I feel like she's already past that, like when she did Machete Kills and Sin City 2. Not to mention that time she refused to collab with Margot Robbie on the next Suicide Squad lol

I would rather Gaga reach higher, like a more intense drama, maybe a thriller. If it's comedy, it better be one of those intelligently scripted ones that have dramatic moments.

^^

MTE

Algorithm, the beat.

River
26 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Mystique is coming :firega:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • YAAAS 1

Mylene

Gaga is so pretty i love her so much she is the light in the darkness of my heart love u queen xoxo!

Edited by Mylene
  • Like 2

Mylene
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Dyl1HdcWsAINlzZ.jpgDyl0cT7XcAAHflo.jpg

The flavor! definitly an actress! love her and her face

Edited by Mylene
  • Sad 1

Sanne Godijn
19 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

And more time for that Shallow performance :firega:

I hope so

Fanta

Look, I get EVERYONE gets lasers and fillers and Botox before huge red carpet events and award shows. However, get some tasteful work done.

Gaga doesn’t look horrible/bad. Gaga doesn’t look like herself, the work feels overboard and there’s nothing natural about it. It literally looks plastic. And before I’m attacked, I think she is a beautiful woman inside and out but don’t come at me for criticising bad work done to her face. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

giskardsb

Sunday night - Gaga entrances Vegas audience with charisma, beauty, and powerhouse vocals. 

Monday - LMs complain about her face. 

And you wonder why she avoids social media?

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1