💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy's Halftime Show is Underrated

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Katy's show was very good, but Gaga's was better. Gaga put on a tour de force of talent and stamina. Gaga obviously strategically chose the hit songs that she knew the crowd would want to hear. This is why we continue to hear them at concerts. Not many fans or people want to see Gaga perform without getting JD, PF, Telephone, BR, and BTW during the show. These are her iconic songs. I guess you could be upset about it because you want your personal fave in the show, but this was about songs that have the most broad appeal. Plus MR because girl needed that Joanne promo. I also prefer the visuals in Gaga's show compared to Katy's. The lion in the beginning was neat though. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
7 hours ago, Eggsy said:

It was good.. But here is my thing.. It didnt shock me.. It just looked like a Katy Performance.. A mini concert. Where as gaga decided to draw inspiration from Spider man, Spongebob, and God Ha self.. 

But that's exactly what the halftime show should be? An entertaining, easily digestible, condensed display of the artist's career?

I really wouldn't say Gaga's was in any way shocking. Not in the slightest - it was pretty much exactly what anyone would expect from Gaga.

Hits : entrance, the whole dark horse performance, the stage, left shark, I kissed a girl and the guests, the setlist, the overall vibe

Misses : performing two songs (Roar and Firework) will just standing on a prop, her outfits, her vocals

Overall amazing show, she just wasn’t memorable herself though. Still love it

RAMROD

That is what you get when you used too many props and guests and it was wearing you instead of you wearing them :giggle:

It was trending for any reasons but her own performance. It was trending for the lion robotl the left shark, and even missy elliot. Nothing about Katy's performance. Even now, people only remember about the left shark and that lion. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lol. Katy's show is "rightfully rated" - people loved/remembers her props and even made left shark a meme. That was it. That WAS the show. :toofunny:

Also, what is up with trying to drag Gaga's and Beyonce's halftimes trying to prove Katy's was "good"? Where is the confidence coming from? :toofunny: A mess and a half but I guess we all have our rose-colored glasses on :toofunny:

Archived