💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Meghan Trainor EP this friday

Andreu

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I've actually become a bit of a fan. I always avoided her because I thought her chipmunk voice in some of her singles was how her voice was in all of her songs. But she actually has a really nice voice in many of her other songs. I also avoided her because I thought her sassy curvy girl attitude was too obnoxious and negative for my liking. I like her music though so I'll give her new stuff a listen too. 

BUtterfield 8
9 hours ago, Enzo said:

Is Treat Myself cancelled?

I think it’s just on an indefinite hiatus at this point 

ItWasntLaauv
9 hours ago, Enzo said:

Is Treat Myself cancelled?

I wonder the same, i thought it had a release date and everything like...? Am I just a dummy? :oprah:

TimisaMonster

All these musical releases and Gaga is nowhere to be seen...:noparty:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whaa?

You're right - she literally has an entire album with those recent singles, what tragic management decision is this :blink:

Plus, All The Ways is probably the worst one out of those she could have included. I legit don't get this move. Yikes.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

11 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

But really, i don't get why this is being done without some kind of lead. It's just a waste

and why is she only keeping All The Ways? Target's impact? :selena:

Hopefully it's the new version that plays in the ads and not the old version we already have 

My name isn't Timmers

Andreu
11 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I've actually become a bit of a fan. I always avoided her because I thought her chipmunk voice in some of her singles was how her voice was in all of her songs. But she actually has a really nice voice in many of her other songs. I also avoided her because I thought her sassy curvy girl attitude was too obnoxious and negative for my liking. I like her music though so I'll give her new stuff a listen too. 

glad to see another hunty seeing the light of the day :pray:

Archived