celeb

Gaga Daily shades Ne-Yo

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

This whole cult of personality thing you have created is cute but you can keep it.

GGD is not actually a cult site in contrast with popular belief .

We don't owe anything to Admin (except respecting his forum rules if we wanna keep posting which is fine).

You sound like you have a crush on him or something (good luck with that).

If he was that upset about us commenting about his post he wouldn't discuss it with us like he is doing.

No one is saying it's a cult site sdjsdfjkk Did you actually read what I said?

People are too quick to bash Admin for the most little things always and this is one of them. He works to maintain this website and community years now, keeps making updates and more so for this tweet to cause this behavior from some members is rude and unnecessary.

No one is saying you should agree with Admin. But at least do it respectfully.

SchwineLove
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Literally nothing about that tweet breaks any Gaga Daily rules.

What can I say right now is, stop being defensive. I know you are not a moral police. But.......I don't know I kinda speechless I dunno what to say. Just keep this community's atmosphere positive.

10 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

It's not funny because @Admin works to maintain this website and this community years now and even if you have a different opinion than his regarding his use of the Twitter account, which is his btw and not yours, you don't need to call him messy, embarassing, pathetic or call to ban him.

At least have some little respect to him.

And he can make mistakes and people are allowed to call him out 

This is not north korea sis

and also where did I disrespected him and called him names.

He on the other hand is the one telling a user "You should get off my ****"

I respect @Admin for what he does to this site but I also espect maturity from his side 

It goes both ways honey :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Born To Slay

He said that back when she was selling out stadiums all over the world on the BTWB less then a year after the massive success of the album era.

LetsGetHigh

This thread gave me cancer. You could be on either side but the way some of you are using this post just to drag certain people is so obvious. It's like the ticket you've been waiting for. 

Grow up guys, it's just a tweet. He said it and instead of playing the victim, Neyo could've said he was wrong and apologized. Whether you side with him or GGD doesn't warrant the passive agressive replies in here. 

Just now, Varys said:

And he can make mistakes and people are allowed to call him out 

This is not north korea sis

and also where did I disrespected him and called him names.

He on the other hand is the one telling a user "You should get off my ****"

I respect @Admin for what he does to this site but I also espect maturity from his side 

It goes both ways honey :vegas:

I didn't say you disrespected him or called him names. I was talking about the ones...who did.

And also, being respectful does not mean we're in north korea sis. You can disagree but you don't need to mock him like that.

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Benji said:

It’s a light joke / jab

Ne-yo’s just being sensitive.  He could’ve quite easily turned it around and made a joke about it but instead got his panties in a twist, tad sad.

Like most people on this site if anybody makes a joke about race/sexuality/gender :)

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Just now, Ronlop said:

I didn't say you disrespected him or called him names. I was talking about the ones...who did.

And also, being respectful does not mean we're in north korea sis. You can disagree but you don't need to mock him like that.

giphy.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Admin locked this topic

Archived