💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga Daily shades Ne-Yo

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Admin :sharon:  Why does anyone use twitter anymore i'm not even on it and ii feel my mental health decline whenever I go on that site and scroll through responses

Musery

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw this THE CACKLE I let out :messga: Why is he beefin with Neyo all of a sudden??? Like what triggered this tweet??? What did the man do??? Let the man live in peace! alskjdhaskldjlaskjdlaskdj

FFFFFFFFFFFF I can't believe he replied. This is so messy. :air:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

18 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Well I guess it'll be an unpopular opinion but Ne-Yo is right

He's not though. This is a prime example of talking **** and then not being able to handle getting called out on it 

18 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Whoever is in charge of the account needs to stop. :saladga:

Omg I'm cringing so hard :messga:

NE-YO was actually nice in this interview if you ask me :oops:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

He's not though. This is a prime example of talking **** and then not being able to handle getting called out on it 

youre a prime example of a person wanting to bring back an irrelevant 7 years old interview that no one cares about just to satisfy your thirst for drama and sense of self-righteousness

Its truly embarassing. You should read this thread carefully and practice introspection. 

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

youre a prime example of a person wanting to bring back an irrelevant 7 years old interview that no one cares about just to satisfy your thirst for drama and sense of self-righteousness

Its truly embarassing. You should read this thread carefully and practice introspection. 

You should get off my ****.

LmaoOooo at first I was kind of like yikes @ GGD but now I’m like yassss bc those are his own words, GGDs first tweet didn’t drag him lol just pointing out WHAT HE SAID, he ain’t have to reply lol he’s Ne-Yo

Andreu
12 minutes ago, Admin said:

"I’m certain I’m not the only person to say something 7 years ago that doesn’t hold true today in 2019." this is not true?? how can it not be

maybe it's you who's giving a prime example of talking about someone not expecting them to know it and they defend themselves

It’s a light joke / jab

Ne-yo’s just being sensitive.  He could’ve quite easily turned it around and made a joke about it but instead got his panties in a twist, tad sad.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived