💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Poissonche

How expensive are tomatoes in your city in December?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is tomato a fruit or a vegetable? Is a vegetable a vegan table? We'll never know.

• Lady Gaga again (obviously)
    • Everyone's fave fictional character, queen of being a widow, triple threat, Ally Maine
    • ENIGMA WOUHOUUUU WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME
    • Grammy Award-winning duet Tony Gaga
    • Lady Gaga redoing the same show as last time
    • Stefani Germanotta
    • Petga
    • Iconic GGD user Poissonche
    • Poissonche is not iconic

Featured Posts

Poissonche

Amongst (or among? I don't know how to English, clarify for me please the difference between the two if you wish) those choices, who should snatch America's weave for the start of this next decade?

[YES, DECADE END. ALMOST 20 YEARS SINCE THE YEAR 2000. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AURRRRAAAAA HAHAHA]

Everyone's fave fictional character, queen of being a widow, triple threat, Ally Maine

:ally:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PetiteMonstre

definitely a replica of the Enigma robot - constructed from a bunch of smaller Bruno Marses

Smother Em Eh

How about getting a different person to do it like uhhh maybe Britney or P!nk?:huntyga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

calmar
21 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Amongst (or among? I don't know how to English, clarify for me please the difference between the two if you wish)

This particular -st ending in English is really weird. On some words it makes literally no difference in meaning other than the form with -st makes it sound stuffier or more formal (or, in this case, just humorous); in other words, it makes a difference (compare again with against); and in some words it is absolutely required (unbeknownst; there is no *unbeknown.) Luckily this -st ending is pretty rare, only on like twelve words or something AFAIK.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Earthling
22 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The Queen of Pop(ulism)

Jul-18-2016%2022-26-44.gif

I'm cackling

The OP and this response are beyond

Only on GGD :tony:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived