💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Desperate ticket for tonight!

ghs

Featured Posts

My flight back home was cancelled and i want to make the best of it! Is anyone selling tickets for tonight? I can pay cash!

RAMROD

Sorry to hear about the flight woes! Hope you will enjoy extra day in Vegas! Best of luck :applause:

By the way, this evening show (2/3/19) is Jazz&Piano, it will be the last show until May, (last Enigma show was last night), so if you can get one, it will be an amazing show, I am sure :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Is it all sold out? Maybe they have some online still. Maybe you can find an online ticket 

The cheapest one online is $500 and i rather pay cash upfront so i don’t have to deal with currency taxes on my card. I’m from Brazil :messga:

hpmcmill

If you can get one it’s worth it!! I loved jazz show even more than Engima and Engima was fantastic!!! Jazz is unique and special!!

Just saying that if you can, pay it! But watch out for scammers. I got scammed for a second Engima show on Facebook.

32 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

If you can get one it’s worth it!! I loved jazz show even more than Engima and Engima was fantastic!!! Jazz is unique and special!!

Just saying that if you can, pay it! But watch out for scammers. I got scammed for a second Engima show on Facebook.

I can imagine! I’m trying hard to get one but i cannot pay more than U$300 for a ticket😭 i already spent so much coming to Vegas and for Enigma tickets.

i’m crossing my fingers a face value or at least a reasonable priced ticket to appear😩

1 hour ago, ghs said:

I can imagine! I’m trying hard to get one but i cannot pay more than U$300 for a ticket😭 i already spent so much coming to Vegas and for Enigma tickets.

i’m crossing my fingers a face value or at least a reasonable priced ticket to appear😩

I hope you get a ticket for a reasonable price but even if you don't, dont feel sad! Go out, have fun! Enjoy the city :hug:

2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I hope you get a ticket for a reasonable price but even if you don't, dont feel sad! Go out, have fun! Enjoy the city :hug:

Will do that! At least i had the opportunity to see her:heart:

SwissMonster

Go to the Box Office or something like that very close to the show. Normally they sell tickets (extremly expensive once on the website) for face value. So you could (maybe) get an extremly good seat for almost nothing! Try it, just go there

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Go to the Box Office or something like that very close to the show. Normally they sell tickets (extremly expensive once on the website) for face value. So you could (maybe) get an extremly good seat for almost nothing! Try it, just go there

I did bb, the guy at the box office told me they were all sold out! Don’t know if i should try and go closer to the show but i don’t think they would hold a ticket that close to the concert. :messga:  I’m losing hope for tonight...the tickets are like $700 on ticketmaster lol 

3 minutes ago, ghs said:

I did bb, the guy at the box office told me they were all sold out! Don’t know if i should try and go closer to the show but i don’t think they would hold a ticket that close to the concert. :messga:  I’m losing hope for tonight...the tickets are like $700 on ticketmaster lol 

check twitter! look up 'gaga ticket tonight' or something and check fb event page. look out for scalpers though!

SwissMonster
11 hours ago, ghs said:

You got one in the end? 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived