đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I missed my Enigma flight

Gonzi

Featured Posts

damn you resold your tickets for enough to cover tickets + airfare + airbnb :nooo: they really wanted those damn tickets lmao

57 minutes ago, neptugne said:

damn you resold your tickets for enough to cover tickets + airfare + airbnb :nooo: they really wanted those damn tickets lmao

$700 each plus the fees ticketmaster charges lmao and they were the cheapest ones available too. the demand for Gaga is insane right now

• 4 months later...
beaublue

Spirit is so gross lmao they’re like the toilet of airlines, or so my friends have said. I thankfully haven’t had to use them, I try sticking to Jet Blue or United.

TEMPLE
On 2/3/2019 at 5:47 AM, Gonzi said:

Literally my worst nightmare :nooo:

in my defense I really didn't miss it, me and my bf had trouble doing the online check-in because of a website bug and Spirit airlines being Spirit airlines were super unhelpful over the phone and refused to check us in at the airport because the flight departure was within an hour :madge:. It s***d really bad but at least we were able to sell our tickets on Ticketmaster super fast and high priced enough so it could cover the original tix price + airplane tickets and airbnb. Now we have to wait until June to see Gaga but I'm lowkey excited to see if the show changes after a break.

Pls don't flight with Spirit they have the worst costumer service (they couldn't even help us get into a different flight). Anyways... cue the dragging :air:

This is why I always check-in at the airport, because fxck doing that stuff online (incase it doesn't work etc). You should always get to the airport like 2-3 hours before a flight and within check-in time anyway incase stuff goes wrong, because it's not worth it to miss a flight :eww: it's not like catching a train where you can just turn up like half an hour before and expect to get on the flight, even within an hour is just a nope.

Archived