Jump to content
Apple Music
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

Featured Posts

Supersonic
1 minute ago, BrickMonster said:

Clarification.
Do youtube views/streams count the BB charts? I initially thought no, but i've recently been seeing conflicting claims on this.

(ashamed for my ignorance :fail:)

The count for the singles chart, but not for the albums chart.

However, YouTube streams are taken into consideration for certifications of singles AND albums.

Majestic, the future is electric.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRANZGA
4 minutes ago, BrickMonster said:

Clarification.
Do youtube views/streams count the BB charts? I initially thought no, but i've recently been seeing conflicting claims on this.

(ashamed for my ignorance :fail:)

BB Charts.? Songs only

RIAA? Both

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Shoutout to  @BrickMonster for actually asking about how charts work. Half of the people in here don't understand sh*t either, but they make sh*t up as they go along and spread misinformation to seem cool and part of the group. :poot:

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrickMonster
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

They count to singles, not albums 

 

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The count for the singles chart, but not for the albums chart.

However, YouTube streams are taken into consideration for certifications of singles AND albums.

 

2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

BB Charts.? Songs only

RIAA? Both


Thanks for the clarification and patience, guys!  
I better go get my VPN working and watch it on repeat.  :oops:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle
21 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Khalid is awesome. I love his first album so much.

I'm not into black dudes, but I would do him, frank ocean and the weeknd in a heartbeat. I also would do most of the black panther cast. 

  Reveal hidden contents

maybe I'm into dark chocolate after all :pole:

 

Girl keep the "I'm not into black dudes" part to yourself this is not your Grindr bio where you can show your passive racism.

OT: Shallow will rise to 7M views for the first days after the Oscars. Also, if they upload the performance WW, I can see it getting 25M views in a week 

 

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ANTI WP
Spoiler

I like ariana run pop 😍

2 hours ago, Swallow said:

Perfect Illusion is a guilty pleasure, and it sounds good when you haven't heard it in a while, but c'mon. It's literally not in the top 50 best Gaga songs.

Thats your opinion .... well you found ariana's song is better than xxxx

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swallow
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I like ariana run pop 😍

Thats your opinion .... well you found ariana's song is better than xxxx

 

never said any Ariana song is better, just stop already :rip:

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SimplyTheBest
25 minutes ago, BawBaw said:
 

Please that's just an attention seeker, she tried with katycats too! Let's just ignore these types of people!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiscoHeaven23

With today's new chart, "Shallow" has now been in the Top 10 for 18 weeks in New Zealand

 

Shallow (2018/2019) *18 weeks in Top 10 (so far)*
1st Week: #18 
2nd Week: #2
3rd Week: #1 – PEAK POSITON
4th Week: #1
5th Week: #2
6th Week: #2
7th Week: #2
8th Week: #2
9th Week: #2
10th Week: #6
11th Week: #10
12th Week: #6
13th Week: #7
14th Week: #7
15th Week: #8 
16th Week: #7 
17th Week: #9
18th Week: #9  
19th Week: #9 (still charting)
 

  • Like 19
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtGagaPop

If you guys could stop saying your opinion about things as facts that would be nice :huntyga:

  • Like 18
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
1 hour ago, emig09 said:

OMG :nooo: ASIB is peaking in France

 

Miss BawWow is triggerT

is SNEP an undercover gaga stan bashing ariana to elevate Gaga ? 

oL-2iz8rNcggB4syBDmevJLBdnvSbkaU8JYm9Et0

 

Edited by Runway
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

With today's new chart, "Shallow" has now been in the Top 10 for 18 weeks in New Zealand

 

Shallow (2018/2019) *18 weeks in Top 10 (so far)*
1st Week: #18 
2nd Week: #2
3rd Week: #1 – PEAK POSITON
4th Week: #1
5th Week: #2
6th Week: #2
7th Week: #2
8th Week: #2
9th Week: #2
10th Week: #6
11th Week: #10
12th Week: #6
13th Week: #7
14th Week: #7
15th Week: #8 
16th Week: #7 
17th Week: #9
18th Week: #9  
19th Week: #9 (still charting)
 

:air:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaStan95

Do u think there’s a chance for the performance LIVE of Shallow to be released as a track on iTunes? I think they did it in the past with other songs?

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...