💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

JevyDuty
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Inb4 Apple Music will get Joanne Live as an exclusive.

:triggered:

I hate it when she does that

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImTired
18 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

Since this thread has been slow today... :cryga:

Discourteousy to customers? So that's always been her mood then? 😂😂😂

This is random, but the first number 1 for Brandi Carlile was in Portugal. My country served taste 10 years ago! WOW 

I though The Story was a WW hit ahah 

But it makes me sad, cause the Story is such a good song

12 minutes ago, ImTired said:

Discourteousy to customers? So that's always been her mood then? 😂😂😂

I guess she was playing “The PinkPrint Double Re-up” at the office.

:stalkga:

Gypsy Life

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s “Shallow” surged to 14,000 sold on the day of the Grammys, up 229 percent from its 4,000 sold a day earlier. “Shallow” was the biggest seller among all of the Grammy-performed tunes.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8497867/2019-grammy-awards-performances-sales-gains-lady-gaga-kacey-musgraves-her

Woah. I had it at 3600 Saturday and 7900 Sunday. it did double that yesterday. 

can't wait for challah to cross 400m streams on Spotify :giveup: the oscars performance better give it a big boost so it comes faster

so shallaw has 348m streams on Spotify. It probably has 250m streams on Apple Music. Ugh I wish they would publish their damn numbers or that admin would ask for bobby to give it to us - AM has an artist feature where every artist can see their streams numbers :neyde: 

malazam

Gaga’s speech at Alicia’s opening was simple and beautiful, she said she loves us so much and we paid dust to that

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

so shallaw has 348m streams on Spotify. It probably has 250m streams on Apple Music. Ugh I wish they would publish their damn numbers or that admin would ask for bobby to give it to us - AM has an artist feature where every artist can see their streams numbers :neyde: 

250m on Apple Music? Hmm

another shot before we kiss the other side

Pierre

I have a conspiracy theory.

-She did this interview before the performance, kinda weird how she talks about it as if it already happened. However, she said "Won 3 out of 5", wich leads to my next theory...

-She did the press room pictures right after she won pop duo, why would she go from the performance outfit, to her carpet dress (again), take the press room pic, do that interview, and then change to the black outfit? (in like 15 minutes) wich probably means she knew she wasn't winning ROTY/SOTY early. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived