💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
17 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Cinematography, film editing, live action and makeup + hairstyling categories at the Oscars will be announced during commercial breaks

Oh wow.... I hope that means they're cutting the show to less then 2.5 hrs in that case... And why did they try downsizing the performances too? And no host?... I wonder what the producers are filing the show with.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

He also noted that this year's show will include performances of all five nominated songs as well a performance by conductor Gustavo Dudamel and the Los Angeles Philharmonic during the In Memoriam segment. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/academy-unveils-4-oscars-categories-be-presented-commercial-breaks-1185505?utm_source=twitter

17 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Oh wow.... I hope that means they're cutting the show to less then 2.5 hrs in that case... And why did they try downsizing the performances too? And no host?... I wonder what the producers are filing the show with.

Their GOAL is 3 hours :rip: Last years show was just about 4 hours long so they have a loooong way to go cutting it down. A MESS 

12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

They HAVE to come as Ally and Jackson on the Oscars stage

So Ally enters while pushing Jackson's coffin and when the guitar notes start Bradley emerges from it?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

27 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Gurl why are you waiting for the tour when the girl almost has the whole top 10 on US Spotify & Apple Music for a third day in a row :deadbanana:

Also, 7 Rings is shaping up to be bigger than Thank U, Next, doing great on sales as well, selling 42k in pure last week.

She is doing good, but far from great. Imagine Gaga putting a sell out album after The Fame Monster, having 4 singles spammed by radio, 3 sexxy videos and doing 350k with tea and sea. No one wold have been impressed, even if it would have been her best debut week. 

Even her team seems to know that. Thats why they try to push riia numbers, because they know that the media wont be impressed by these numbers.

Doncho
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Just noticed Best Original Song is like in the last categories at the Oscars

ugh

Of course its after all the performances :awkney:

But WE GOT DIS

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Of course its after all the performances :awkney:

But WE GOT DIS

Yup

Just sad I won't be able to watch it live :huntyga: