Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
5 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Romania stans so much for Gaga lately that they completely ignored Gambino's ROTY & SOTY wins and instead they focused on Gaga :air:

This is america was a nonevent outside of the US, so they focus on the next big winner I guess

Just now, Andreu said:

This is america was a nonevent outside of the US, so they focus on the next big winner I guess

The next big winner would be Kacey Musgraves but she's also a nonevent outside of the US :trollga:

LGMonster95
Just now, Andreu said:

People here just cares waaaaaayyy much more about Gaga than Childish Gambino and his political songs 

Runway
8 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Romania stans so much for Gaga lately that they completely ignored Gambino's ROTY & SOTY wins and instead they focused on Gaga :air:

no one knows who he is why is this surprising

Andreu
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

People here just cares waaaaaayyy much more about Gaga than Childish Gambino and his political songs 

while you're at it you could also care much more about INNA's recent singles that have been flopping :crossed:

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

no one knows who he is why is this surprising

Surprising is the fact that my country used to hate Gaga some years ago but in the past year they have showered her in praise

Doncho

My radio also talked a LOT about Gaga and played her Shallow performance. Everyone is stanning so hard... I honestly dont know how to feel :air: I refused to believe this is a re peak but I think it is. Maybe not comercially even though she is doing great, but the impact and awards are just... surreal!

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

while you're at it you could also care much more about INNA's recent singles that have been flopping :crossed:

who the hell cares about Inna nowadays lmao Gaga herself has been mopping the floor with her on her own country....

Andreu
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

who the hell cares about Inna nowadays lmao Gaga herself has been mopping the floor with her on her own country....

:crossed:crossed.pngcrossed.pngcrossed.pngcrossed.pngcrossed.pngcrossed.pngcrossed.png

Supersonic

Million Reasons is back in the daily 200k region :vegas:

Bad Romance is doing 450k daily :vegas:

Shallow going 300M on YouTube is just a matter of actual days. :vegas:

Everything is going the right way. I CAN stand it. :vegas:

nattuggla
6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

My radio also talked a LOT about Gaga and played her Shallow performance. Everyone is stanning so hard... I honestly dont know how to feel :air: I refused to believe this is a re peak but I think it is. Maybe not comercially even though she is doing great, but the impact and awards are just... surreal!

In terms of acclaim I think we can say it is a re-peak. Commercial-wise could be as well but we have to see how LG6 will be doing. Gaga's team have to play the right cards, let's see if they can manage.

30 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Thank u next. Gaga would never see it like a succes that some Fox News type channel likes her.

Teal Ambition

Just got this banner on Spotify

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-1-22-20-PM.png

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived