Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

Just now, danwasd said:

I have mixed opinions with this.

I mean, I haven't seen a short movie since years and, yeah, I have no clue about the difference between those two. Even though, all awards that are not televised (and same applies for those GRAMMYs, just in case) feel like sad to me. All those not being recognised the hard work they do. Just my opinion. 

I think that its important that they will still walk on the Oscars stage and give their speeches in front of the biggest people from the industry. But as a tv show, they tried their best to keep these categories on tv, but the ratings are still going down. The show needs some refresh to continue to work.

• Admin changed the title to Charts and awards discussion
  • Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's a reverb

:poot:   and yeah hopefully it leaks, idg why they didn’t take that version and release that one officially. that means probably that at first they were gonna go with that one and they decided to change it before they released the song on platforms

I'll answer you hear @OBEY bc the other thread was closed as I was replying :air: if u listen to the trailer version, the echo fading out you hear when Gaga sings "now", that's the reverb :poot: reverb stems from reverberate. where a noise is designed to be repeated several times as an echo, fading out

Signature loading… 👹🖤

5 Marshmello & Bastille - Happier  0.5806 0.4926 0.3953 

Was it performed somewhere? What's the reason for this sudden rise? 

pie-kun
2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Marshmello did a virtual concert thing on Fortnite a couple hours ago.

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

ugh, a smash hit. Bastille did that :giveup: 

bloody g

Apparently mods don't think the ampersand in the title is a sickening as I thought :madge:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Rami is pivoting from "I didn't know about Bryan Singer's allegations" to "the victims need to be heard". He's after that Oscar.

HitTheBoat
17 minutes ago, Florin said:

I think that its important that they will still walk on the Oscars stage and give their speeches in front of the biggest people from the industry. But as a tv show, they tried their best to keep these categories on tv, but the ratings are still going down. The show needs some refresh to continue to work.

Agree. By giving below the line awards on a separate night, the Academy could even afford to add some new categories, such as Best Casting, Ensemble, and Voice-over Performance.

bloody g
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

Rami is pivoting from "I didn't know about Bryan Singer's allegations" to "the victims need to be heard". He's after that Oscar.

At least it's an improvement 

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Swallow

We are just 8 days away from the Grammys/BAFTAs :giveup:

Gaga very likely to win awards at both shows, whew what a legend!

Es solo una paja entre colegas

VoldeLorde2

I can’t wait for Joanne to win Pop Solo so that my inner “xoxo, yeehaw” can come out again

Andrea B
46 minutes ago, Swallow said:

@Admin fix it

fix what? just use this thread. 

50 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm confused by the two threads right now :messga: 

this is the new thread, we make a new thread when every time we reach 1,000 pages. 

Andrea B
29 minutes ago, BenG said:

didn't he say that Freddie ghost visited him and told him not to do the movie because Singer is a rapist? :emma:

Andrea B
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Nicki releasing a remix of Meek Mill and Drake's Going Bad :emma:

top 80 hit coming 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived