Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, Swallow said:

250k is Diamond, and it's already at like 215k.

That was the old one.. the new standard is 333k for Diamond

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emig09
12 minutes ago, Swallow said:

250k is Diamond, and it's already at like 215k.

50,000,000 streams == 333,333 units

gay engineer

Supersonic

The YouTube algorithm isn't counting this lyric video for ARUTW which is doing 500k daily and has almost 24M views. :saladga:

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

The YouTube algorithm isn't counting this lyric video for ARUTW which is doing 500k daily and has almost 24M views. :saladga:

why isn’t gaga’s team deleting those videos ? 

34 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

I hate PI mostly because it's a collab betweet Tame Impala and Gaga and it was supposed to be a psychedelic journey and it just screams rushness and lack of direction in lyrics and melody , 2 aspects of the song where Gaga is the most involve 

Sorry, but PI is full on Tame Impala. The instrumental just screams tame impala. But sadly, Gaga Voice overshadows all the detail from the song

15 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Talk by Khalid came on shuffle. Wow. It's weird how he hasn't had a huge smash yet, all of his singles sound like smash hits.

Khalid is awesome. I love his first album so much.

I'm not into black dudes, but I would do him, frank ocean and the weeknd in a heartbeat. I also would do most of the black panther cast. 

Spoiler

maybe I'm into dark chocolate after all :pole:

1 minute ago, Akiki said:

Sorry, but PI is full on Tame Impala. The instrumental just screams tame impala. But sadly, Gaga Voice overshadows all the detail from the song

that's why I said lyrics and melody not production .... 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

why isn’t gaga’s team deleting those videos ? 

fanmade uploads count towards the charts & certifications too and if one is starting to take off, why remove extra chart units? The algorithm correctly identified it as a Gaga song, and she does get coins if you watch it, but somehow it doesn't show up in the YouTube insights of ARUTW like other fanmade lyric videos.

Gaga and her team have always been kinda... relaxed with fanmade lyric videos and concert bootlegs on YouTube. The only time they enforced something to be removed was DWUW, where she even got the tour performances down from YouTube.

DonnieDarko

Can we please move on from the on going PI slander? I can name 8 songs from BTW that are worse than PI, yet you don't see me here polluting this thread the way ya'll did in the past two hours. It's tiring. Move on or move away from this thread.

PerfectGUY
1 hour ago, Swallow said:

Gaga during the ARTPOP era and think it's her best album. :madge:

Omg... ARTPOP is my fav album an PI my fav Gaga song period... something's not clicking here.... taste? :staymad:

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

fanmade uploads count towards the charts & certifications too and if one is starting to take off, why remove extra chart units? The algorithm correctly identified it as a Gaga song, and she does get coins if you watch it, but somehow it doesn't show up in the YouTube insights of ARUTW like other fanmade lyric videos.

Gaga and her team have always been kinda... relaxed with fanmade lyric videos and concert bootlegs on YouTube. The only time they enforced something to be removed was DWUW, where she even got the tour performances down from YouTube.

They could delete it and put it on her channel so her channel gets more views overall but oh well :poot: 

BrickMonster

Clarification.
Do youtube views/streams count the BB charts? I initially thought no, but i've recently been seeing conflicting claims on this.

(ashamed for my ignorance :fail:)

ArtGagaPop

Sweden single chart:

#2 (+2) Shallow 

#22 (-2) Always Remember Us This Way  (4 new releases above it) 

ArtGagaPop
Just now, BrickMonster said:

Clarification.
Do youtube views/streams count the BB charts? I initially thought no, but i've recently been seeing conflicting claims on this.

(ashamed for my ignorance :fail:)

They count to singles, not albums 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived