13. 365 (-2)

iTunes US:
47. 365 (-2)

Spotify  WW
54. 365 (-2)

Spotify US
90 365 (-7)

kpflp07jkl.gif

Does anyone know what Katheryn's cute lil Christmas single ended up peaking at? I'm curious. :stalkga:

LGMonster95

Jesus, what is with the constant Ariana Grande drama sh*ts and Perfect Illusion hate on here? Perfect Illusion was bad as a leading single but the song is one of her best in my opinion (yes we are allowed to love this song) 

8 minutes ago, Swallow said:

the point of a forum is to have discussion. If you are here only for chart info, just go to Kworb.net - over there you have everything you need [itunes, radio, spotify, youtube etc] :kiss:

Stop. We can have discussions and i have discussions i don’t mind about that but that doesn’t change the fact that people are arguing for nothing most of the time and don’t get what personal opinion is. i’m all for discussion when it’s legitimate and constructive in the most part. 

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Jesus, what is with the constant Ariana Grande drama sh*ts and Perfect Illusion drags here? Perfect Illusion was bad as a leading single but the song is one of her best in my opinion (yes we are allowed to love this song) 

Fully agreed. It's the go-to song for a quick rush in my head. Adrenaline pumping from start to finish.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Jesus, what is with the constant Ariana Grande drama sh*ts and Perfect Illusion drags here? Perfect Illusion was bad as a leading single but the song is one of her best in my opinion (yes we are allowed to love this song) 

The way it is one of her discography highlights and her WORST single at the same time lmfao. Say what you want, that song is iconic.

PanPikus

Yall just argue about some bs all the time.
Maybe stream Shallow instead? It's friday already. Yall wanted Top10 repeak...

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Swallow
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Stop. We can have discussions and i have discussions i don’t mind about that but that doesn’t change the fact that people are arguing for nothing most of the time and don’t get what personal opinion is. i’m all for discussion when it’s legitimate and constructive in the most part. 

but why would this thread be locked? Nobody is offending anyone and nothing controversial is being said :coffee:

I'm at work now, entering this thread every 5-10 mins, so I'd rather have something to talk about even if it means arguing with someone.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Thrasher
21 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Sorry but it's very disappointing to me to see this many Gaga fans not appreciating some of Gaga's best songs. I loved PI when it came out, kept blasting it all the time regardless of it flopping. And I still love to listen it from time to time. But the song faded quickly and I've always had the feeling it's kinda forgotten in this fanbase. Plus if you compare it with the rest of the songs on Joanne, it's clear its one of the weakest tracks. And now you guys are comparing it to Gaga's whole discography....kinda crazy to me. But okay, I'll just pretend that all of you are tastless people who started stanning for Gaga during the ARTPOP era and think it's her best album. :madge:

Yeah, because it flopped hard, you’re proving my point. Anyway I don’t know why you mentioned me, I did no comparisons and didn’t criticize your ranking, just pointed out how quality of songs are determined basing on their commercial success. If Shallow had flopped, nowadays everyone would be ranting about how it was a bad choice for a single, how ARUTW/INLA are better etc.

7 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I literally meltdowned hard during the release of these songs :air:

The difference tho is that PI was just bad and a noise and not a radio candy song

Disappointed with Shallow because i got addicted to the trailer version which is more polished.. thank God a Radio edit version was released

Both grow in me, because yeah i have to keep playing the songs for the sake of stanning.. but it's also true that success and awards can really influence views.. Like SHALLOW is much prettier now with all the success and accolades.. but floppage can't just be fully credited to the PIss slander cause duhh Joanne (song) and JW bombed but still better than PIss

Yeah, that’s my point. Shallow is far from being my favorite ASIB track, but of course a successful and viral song like that acquires a special and total new meaning now. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Swallow
3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Yeah, because it flopped hard, you’re proving my point. Anyway I don’t know why you mentioned me, I did no comparisons and didn’t criticize your ranking, just pointed out how quality of songs are determined basing on their commercial success. If Shallow had flopped, nowadays everyone would be ranting about how it was a bad choice for a single, how ARUTW/INLA are better etc.

But that completely makes sense. If a song flops, underperforms, especially if it's a lead single, it's logical for people to say there could've been a better choice for a lead single. 

In Perfect Illusion's case, that song wouldnt work in past, present, future times or even in a different galaxy, so there is really no scenario in which it could've worked. 

Thrasher

This is a similar case to when we drag Joanne videos because they didn’t serve visuals and therefore they have low views. Watch Shallow become her 2nd most watched video, and that’s a copy-paste from a movie. It’s the incorporated song which matters and makes the difference. 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

:golfclap: First time using the ignore feature on GGD 

Two dark greens for Miss Pink, she extends her lead from Shallow in Canada! Let’s let Pink have some sales before Sunday hihi 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

This is a similar case to when we drag Joanne videos because they didn’t serve visuals and therefore they have low views. Watch Shallow become her 2nd most watched video, and that’s a copy-paste from a movie. It’s the incorporated song which matters and makes the difference. 

I absolutely love the PI video but I made an entire thread why I think that PI is mediocre at best :ladyhaha:

I know I'm weird :saladga:

Swallow
Just now, Thrasher said:

But Shallow works? The video fits the song and it has a replay value. And it's not "just a scene from the movie" since they obviously mixed it quite well. For example at 2:50, after the big AAAAAAaaaaaaa everything goes faster, the scene with Gaga breaking glass, that part is amazing. Can you say the same thing for Million Reasons?

Perfect Illusion, John Wayne and Joanne perfectly fit with the songs.

I hate PI mostly because it's a collab betweet Tame Impala and Gaga and it was supposed to be a psychedelic journey and it just screams rushness and lack of direction in lyrics and melody , 2 aspects of the song where Gaga is the most involve 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived