Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Pierre said:

I have a conspiracy theory.

-She did this interview before the performance, kinda weird how she talks about it as if it already happened. However, she said "Won 3 out of 5", wich leads to my next theory...

-She did the press room pictures right after she won pop duo, why would she go from the performance outfit, to her carpet dress (again), take the press room pic, do that interview, and then change to the black outfit? (in like 15 minutes) wich probably means she knew she wasn't winning ROTY/SOTY early. 

Gaga has a twin, confirmed.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

250m on Apple Music? Hmm

Drake's Scorpion got more first 24 hours streams on Apple Music than Spotify, so why not Shallow at 250m+

Arizona Sky

I wonder if Gaga can pull a 300K+ debut for LG6 like Ariana.

Her pure sales will be higher, I don't see it dipping below 150k. But there's no way she's doing 200k streaming equivalents.

I'll go with 250K.

Doncho
9 minutes ago, Pierre said:

-She did this interview before the performance, kinda weird how she talks about it as if it already happened. However, she said "Won 3 out of 5", wich leads to my next theory...

-She did the press room pictures right after she won pop duo, why would she go from the performance outfit, to her carpet dress (again), take the press room pic, do that interview, and then change to the black outfit? (in like 15 minutes) wich probably means she knew she wasn't winning ROTY/SOTY early. 

I have been thinking about this as well. I dont think she lied though. The interviewer really knew what she performed. Maybe her performance was pre recorded or something? :emma:

Or maybe she really changed back to this outfit just to take pictures with her 3 Grammys...

41 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I'm sure she just changed her outfit.

Kindness rules all.

1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

I wonder if Gaga can pull a 300K+ debut for LG6 like Ariana.

Her pure sales will be higher, I don't see it dipping below 150k. But there's no way she's doing 200k streaming equivalents.

I'll go with 250K.

To be honest i feel like it all depends on the lead single and it’s music video and streaming promo.

If she releases a song that gets the GP’s love LG6 could open above Joanne i think 🤔  

DiscoHeaven23

Shallow has now spent as long on the Hot 100 as "Do What U Want" did

Shallow (2018) *2 weeks in Top 10*
1st Week: #28
2nd Week: #5 - PEAK POSITION 
3rd Week: #10
4th Week: #14 
5th Week: #21
6th Week: #22 
7th Week: #24 
8th Week: #23
9th Week: #28 
10th Week: #38 
11th Week: #39
12th Week: #44 
13th Week: #52 
14th Week: #29 
15th Week: #23
16th Week: #24
17th Week: #24
18th Week: #16
19th Week: #24 (still charting)  *updated today*

Shallow’s chart run in the US compared to Canada :air: and it’s mostly the same music market in both countries. 

GagaOhhLaLa

Can we talk about that added shal la la la low.... freaking great and deserves to be in the actual song.... Can we get a shallow album plaeasee... I need it forever

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived