Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
1 hour ago, GypsyRomance said:

Can we have an updated compilation with all the singles + ARUTW even just a chart runs 😇

I don't have that lol 

malazam
3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I read that Republic wants a long roll out. Lead single in March, Album in September/October with two more singles inbetween to bridge the time. 

Sounds strange but Donald Trump is president, anything could be possible nowadays lol

Lead in march and album in sept??? PLEASE DONT 

dont mske that s thing TayTay

another shot before we kiss the other side

IAmNotHere1997

Thank God we have "Shallow", because if we didn't had this track, or if we would have had "Heal Me" (as some fans wanted as the lead :trollga:), A Star Is Born would have been such a huge miss at these Awards

ArtGagaPop

Spotify:
Shallow - 327 538 798 (+2 781 840)
Always Remember Us This Way - 118 075 822 (+871 138) 

Matteo Remondi
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

Spotify:

Amazing for a Saturday 

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Spotify:

This was last weeks update for saturday:
Shallow 308.096.344 (+2.402.756)
Always Remember Us This Way 111.903.941 (+769.809)

derpmonster
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I read that Republic wants a long roll out. Lead single in March, Album in September/October with two more singles inbetween to bridge the time. 

Sounds strange but Donald Trump is president, anything could be possible nowadays lol

The Fame teas

4 hours ago, Arturo said:

sounds good for the streaming era. if the album is out too close to the lead, the album will be consumed so quickly.

I think Gaga should do this for the next album. Multiple single releases before album sound like a good idea, otherwise songs start peaking and already feel old if they're released as singles after the album is out.  This would also help prevent her infamous "album track outpeaks second single and then becomes second single" problem. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Thank God we have "Shallow", because if we didn't had this track, or if we would have had "Heal Me" (as some fans wanted as the lead :trollga:), A Star Is Born would have been such a huge miss at these Awards

We would've had INLA as the lead and it would be critically acclaimed but would not get nearly as much commercial success. 

Matteo Remondi

The fact Shallow is #1 in 18 countries and ASIB in #20 countries 4 months after the release :ally:

5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

We would've had INLA as the lead and it would be critically acclaimed but would not get nearly as much commercial success. 

Unfortunately I agree. These days a song that is longer than 3 minutes is such a rarity. 

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Florin said:

Unfortunately I agree. These days a song that is longer than 3 minutes is such a rarity. 

I know! But we also have to remember that Shallow has a magic in its sound that INLA doesn't even though INLA is an amazing, powerful song. Shallow is... Shallow (not lower case shallow). It's accessible, it's still new, it's its own thing in the best way. 

It takes the story and investment in love and mental energy to enjoy INLA but Shallow is much more universal and less heavy. You can make it as deep as you want. You can keep it as shallow as you want. That's why it's successful as a pop song. 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived