šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna - Erotica || Ceremony

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

shoful

Can someone post a listof whats been kicked so far. I cant keep track at tve gymĀ :laughga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

#07Ā Where Life Begins

tuxpi-com-1549032859.jpg
Average:Ā 8,377
Stans:Ā Phoebe Buffay, The Louvre - 11
Haters:Ā corvus albus - 2,5
Commentary:
shoful -Ā Another icy track with Dita at the helm. This is a lesson about eating a woman out. Dita warns the listener that this is not meant for public knowledge. She wants you and her to keep this secret. Its almost like at a confessional booth. She wants your trust just as much as you want to dive into her world of eroticism. The genius for Madonna to connect the vagina to where life truly begins and where everyone comes from. She puts it on a pedestal that she wants to show everyone that they should worship this body part. On the other hand Dita is inviting you into her most sacred territory. She wants you to explore it with her.
That J -Ā Sometimes EROTICA is called Madonna's jazz album. Technically she had already had a jazz album with "I'm Breathless", her **** Tracy soundtrack. She did utilize those elements several times on this collection like with this ode to oral sex Where Life Begins. It's impossible not to smile at some of these lyrics. From the raincoat, to the rain, to the old Kentucky Fried Chicken motto "finger lickin good", nobody has made such a heart felt plea to feel good on the inside like Madonna on this track.
The Louvre -Ā The double entendres in this songĀ Ā :giveup: The spoken word sexiness :giveup: A cunninlingus anthem :giveup: Teach the boys Madonna!
corvus albus -Ā Ohhhhhhkkkkkkeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy? This concept has been massively improved by Justin Timberlake and Timbaland with Carry Out. Also a s3x about oral sex and fast food metaphors. At least Carry Out has a great beat that you can move to, this is a s3x song that sounds like a lullaby. Complete failure. I will play this in front of my boyfriend though and will laugh over his reaction when his face starts twitching
swakby -Ā Embodies the albumā€™s tone perfectly. I like the trumpet in the instrumentation.
Davian -Ā The lyrical content speaks for itself:v: The fact that this was made in 1992 amazes me.

shoful
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

#07Ā Where Life Begins

tuxpi-com-1549032859.jpg
Commentary:
shoful -Ā Another icy track with Dita at the helm. This is a lesson about eating a woman out. Dita warns the listener that this is not meant for public knowledge. She wants you and her to keep this secret. Its almost like at a confessional booth. She wants your trust just as much as you want to dive into her world of eroticism. The genius for Madonna to connect the vagina to where life truly begins and where everyone comes from. She puts it on a pedestal that she wants to show everyone that they should worship this body part. On the other hand Dita is inviting you into her most sacred territory. She wants you to explore it with her.
That J -Ā Sometimes EROTICA is called Madonna's jazz album. Technically she had already had a jazz album with "I'm Breathless", her **** Tracy soundtrack. She did utilize those elements several times on this collection like with this ode to oral sex Where Life Begins. It's impossible not to smile at some of these lyrics. From the raincoat, to the rain, to the old Kentucky Fried Chicken motto "finger lickin good", nobody has made such a heart felt plea to feel good on the inside like Madonna on this track.
The Louvre -Ā The double entendres in this songĀ Ā :giveup: The spoken word sexiness :giveup: A cunninlingus anthem :giveup: Teach the boys Madonna!
corvus albus -Ā Ohhhhhhkkkkkkeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy? This concept has been massively improved by Justin Timberlake and Timbaland with Carry Out. Also a s3x about oral sex and fast food metaphors. At least Carry Out has a great beat that you can move to, this is a s3x song that sounds like a lullaby. Complete failure. I will play this in front of my boyfriend though and will laugh over his reaction when his face starts twitching
swakby -Ā Embodies the albumā€™s tone perfectly. I like the trumpet in the instrumentation.
Davian -Ā The lyrical content speaks for itself:v: The fact that this was made in 1992 amazes me.

**** I didnā€™t even know this was still in šŸ˜…šŸ˜….Ā 

Okay now Waiting is next

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

The Louvre
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

#07Ā Where Life Begins

tuxpi-com-1549032859.jpg
Haters:Ā corvus albus - 2,5.

The best song :giveup: Glad at least the host is on my side.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

#07Ā Where Life Begins

tuxpi-com-1549032859.jpg
Commentary:

I should've given a lower score so it goes out faster :crossed:

IAmNotHere1997
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Let's hope :koons:

What's wrong with WLB honeyĀ :air:Ā are the metaphores about s*cking d**k on this one childish too? only 2.5 ???

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

Can someone post a listof whats been kicked so far. I cant keep track at tve gymĀ :laughga:

#14 Did You Do It?
#13 Bye Bye Baby
#12 Secret Garden :madge:
#11 Words :madge:
#10 In This Life (should've been last with Fever :madge:)
#09 Fever

#08 Why's It So Hard?
#07 Where Life Begins :madge:x100000

ot: there ya have it s!uts :madge:

corvus albus
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

What's wrong with WLB honeyĀ :air:Ā are the metaphores about s*cking d**k on this one childish too? only 2.5 ???

It's a sex song that sounds like a lullaby. This isn't sexy it makes me sleepy :ohwell:

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, corvus albus said:

It's a sex song that sounds like a lullaby. This isn't sexy it makes me sleepy :ohwell:

tenor.gif

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

tenor.gif

This is how I feel listening to that song

wanderlust_movie_06.jpeg

Spoiler

sorry but no guy on guy picture found :laughga:

Ā 

Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

In This Life/Deeper and Deeper isĀ next

*Thief of HeartsĀ :ohwell: