Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Hero Academia fans on here?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Are there any My Hero Academia fans on here? I started getting into the anime and was wondering if any of y’all could tell me if the manga is worth getting into or if I should just stick to watching it on Hulu. 

I think manga is what you call the books right? This is literally the first real anime I’m getting into so excuse me if I don’t use the terms correctly. :sweat:

AMENiCURE

Manga has more details regarding every scenario but I prefer watching anime as you can lay back and enjoy without having to deal with reading.

FlopSlurper

I hate reading so I don't even bother with manga fjdndjdj.

Also bish you better watch Attack on titan, soul eater, future diary and full metal alchemist: brotherhood 

I'll update the list if I remember more :lolly:

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I hate reading so I don't even bother with manga fjdndjdj.

Also bish you better watch Attack on titan, soul eater, future diary and full metal alchemist: brotherhood 

I'll update the list if I remember more :lolly:

I watched like one episode of Attack on Titan but some naked man ate the protagonist’s mama. :messga:

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

I watched like one episode of Attack on Titan but some naked man ate the protagonist’s mama. :messga:

hxuddhdudj

YourCureness
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Continue watching it. That anime is gory yes, but its beautiful. 

Sestri Levante

It's pretty cool, I prefer reading the manga, but the anime ins't that bad. I have around 100 chapters to read to catch up to it, might do it someday. :wtf:

RAMROD

My Hero is OK, pretty grim replacement for a big 3 though. Its getting more famous, I know. Doesn't change the fact though.

Cannot get into the main hero who always broke his damn bones for power up each time they fought an enemy. What kind of power is that!?! The aide characters like those two toned haired guy are way more awesome than the main hero sksksks

The new anime that I am into is Promised Neverland. Other than that, One Piece forever.

Ghoul: re and SNK are also on my regular watch list.

Look forward for Season 2 of One Punch Man as well!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

highongaga

yes i love MHA, it's one of my favorite anime at the moment and i love all the characters (although todoroki is my favorite :gayhat:)

YEAHHH BUDDY

A Hybrid

I tried, but it felt like any other kids’ cartoon to me so I dropped. Still can’t see the difference even though I like the concept.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived