Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Any questions about the M&G experience for Enigma!

mattjl162

Featured Posts

jiyustefani
9 hours ago, Marjol said:

Yes it does at Enigma, Jazz & Piano does not have one.

Really? I heard that some Enigma meet and greets don’t include backstage tour. How does that work?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
2 hours ago, jiyustefani said:

Really? I heard that some Enigma meet and greets don’t include backstage tour. How does that work?

I'm sorry I don't know as I haven't bought an Enigma M&G. I would suggest reading what it says in the package description and read the fine print to see if a tour might not be taken some nights. It does say on the official website the Enigma M&G package includes the tour.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Hi,

I have a M&G for the Dec 30th Enigma show. It's in like, 3 weeks and I still havent received any email about how I'm supposed to pick up my VIP pass or anything! How soon before the show do they send info? Thanks!

jiyustefani
On 12/9/2019 at 6:18 PM, Bbotx92 said:

Hi,

I have a M&G for the Dec 30th Enigma show. It's in like, 3 weeks and I still havent received any email about how I'm supposed to pick up my VIP pass or anything! How soon before the show do they send info? Thanks!

Hi! I’m going to the same meet and greet with you! Anyways, the tickets will be available to pick up at the Park MGM venue. You only need your ID ! They (I think) send you all the details at least a few days to a day before. 

Archived