Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Any questions about the M&G experience for Enigma!

mattjl162

Featured Posts

nozhoemi

I know gifts are not allowed but I wonder if letters count as gifts ?? As it's only a piece of paper and people also throw them onto stage during the concert :duck: :interestinga:

it was a perfect illusion

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vivalaeva
On 7/8/2019 at 2:10 AM, nozhoemi said:

I know gifts are not allowed but I wonder if letters count as gifts ?? As it's only a piece of paper and people also throw them onto stage during the concert :duck: :interestinga:

that's what I was wondering 

OpenHeartedMonster
1 hour ago, vivalaeva said:

that's what I was wondering 

Me too, do you hear us @mattjl162 

EDIT: can someone tag him?

thefamefatale

Also - do we REALLY get to meet Montana on the backstage tour?!?!?!! & Also wanting to know if we can give letters

don't be a drag

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if you do the M&G with general admission how do you pick up your general admission wristband? Do they distribute the general admission  wrisband during the pre-show backstage tour?

mattjl162
1 hour ago, Gaga198 said:

Does anyone know if you do the M&G with general admission how do you pick up your general admission wristband? Do they distribute the general admission  wrisband during the pre-show backstage tour?

yes they do!

I didn't skim through the questions to see if others have posted this one yet but what was your most favorite costume in person?

Also would you recommend this concert for people who don't know a whole lot about Lady Gaga?

OpenHeartedMonster
7 hours ago, mattjl162 said:

yes they do!

Can you answer those questions above? Do they count letter as a gift? And @thefamefatale asked about meeting Montana :)

A Hybrid
8 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Also would you recommend this concert for people who don't know a whole lot about Lady Gaga?

Well, I’m not an expert as I haven’t been, but there’s really no other Gaga show as hit-oriented as this one. This is her first show that is not promoting a single album. It’s better for a new fan than waiting for an album tour I’d say, unless you don’t live in the US.

No family’s safe when I sashay

sophyknowles

Hi, we will come from france to see her and we will do one show. your experience is amazing and we need to your advices. We have early entrance tickets and we would like to know where is the best post to see gaga ? please help us

• 1 month later...
Jamesholley

On 1/31/2019 at 6:04 PM, mattjl162 said:

Hi there, I am new to this forum. I have been following it for a while but not as a registered user. I recently went to the Enigma show (January 26th, when Bradley Cooper was there)!. I had the great experience to get the VIP package for meet and greet! It was amazing. If anyone at all has any questions about the VIP package and/or my experience with it, please let me know! Willing to answer any questions and make new friends on this forum!

My Instagram is http://www.instagram.com/mattjl162 I just recently posted a photo of my meet and greet with Lady Gaga! Again it was the best thing ever! 

I got the meet and greet for J&P Oct 20th. I haven’t received an email or anything! Is it before the show? If so what time and where do you go? Or did they email you? I’m don’t wanna miss out. ): 

I did the M/G last summer for Enigma.....it's after the show and they should email you several days before the show.

• 1 month later...
Schwerk
On 11/27/2019 at 10:47 PM, jiyustefani said:

How do you know if the M&G includes the backstage tour?

Yes it does at Enigma, Jazz & Piano does not have one.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived