💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey makes history by performing a concert at Saudi Arabia

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, lego said:

haha so you changed your mind about boycotting SA?? 

I don’t get why individuals should boycott people because of their citizenship. I mean if it goes this way almost every country needs to be boycotted. 

Ville Valo was in Russia in 2017. what do you think of that?

Lord Temptation

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is so over. 

Inviting Hollywood (I hear the Beckhams are also on their way) to spin some poz PR is the death knell: When you are dependent on marketing, marketing owns you. And they’ll be ready to drop you faster than you can say Ferrari in fear of neg PR.

Gurl bye :kiss:

sampool
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Are Saudis not allowed to go to concerts?

No, that was never a thing 

MonsterBall13

I wonder what she wore? 

A burqa :lolga:

jk. But for real remember Gaga’s censored outfits in Seoul for the BTWB opening night 

56 minutes ago, Melech said:

I don’t get why individuals should boycott people because of their citizenship. I mean if it goes this way almost every country needs to be boycotted. 

Ville Valo was in Russia in 2017. what do you think of that?

Sorry but, you were the one asking why human rights activists ignore other countries, “why they never call for boycott of any other country except Israel” and now that you’re proven wrong, you say no government should be boycotted no matter what? :confused:

Spoiler

This isn’t about boycotting ordinary people with citizenship and you know it. This is about governments who wage wars and/or oppress whole nations, creating apartheid, so each case is different. It doesn’t necessarily work for every country.

The most powerful countries of the West can always put sanctions on Iran or Russia and they did that many times. At the same time they’re supporting and selling weapons to KSA and Israel so these countries are allowed to do whatever they want without consequences.

Palestinians created BDS as the only non violent way to put economic pressure on Israeli government to comply with international law, their main example and source of inspiration is the international boycott of South Africa by anti-apartheid activists. Boycotting South Africa WORKED. Human rights activists in the West who support BDS are their allies.

Maybe other oppressed groups create their own way(s), so far I haven’t heard of big movements calling on celebs to boycott Russia and convincingly explaining how it would work...you can always start one, but you’re against boycotts. :) 

Anyway, I said what I said on first page, this is entertainment section so I won’t comment further. 

FreePalestine

• 2 weeks later...
littlepotter
On 1/31/2019 at 11:02 PM, hurricane326 said:

THIS x1000. Countries like Lebanon already exist

What do you mean

On 1/31/2019 at 11:10 PM, ARTPOP2 said:

Even though Lebanon is super liberal and progressive, it's still a deeply patriarchal society that, under the face of women liberation (beauty pageants, models, pop stars), women are still objectified as commodities of desire for men and are expected to fit into really restricting standards. With that said, still 10m× better than Saudi Arabia and some countries in the gulf.

That is changing. You shouldn't overgeneralize. A LOT of women in the new generation kmow their worth and our youth is becoming more and more liberal. The lebanese twitter community is basically as woman empowering as it can get.

chaeri pls

The Enigmatic
On 2/1/2019 at 12:28 AM, MonsterBall13 said:

I wonder what she wore? 

A burqa :lolga:

jk. But for real remember Gaga’s censored outfits in Seoul for the BTWB opening night 

Did u see ARTPOP's censored outfits in Dubai ?

I am having my ARTPOP moment

MonsterBall13
On 2/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, Burqa Swag said:

Did u see ARTPOP's censored outfits in Dubai ?

Lmao yes 

Archived