Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey makes history by performing a concert at Saudi Arabia

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

ARTPOP2

I love how western women are respected and given the privilege of showing up on stage, singing and wearing what they want. Meanwhile, a Saudi woman can't drive without the permission of her male guardian. F#ck this hypocritical patriarchy. F#ck patriarchy for short.

ARTPOP2
1 minute ago, ARTPOP2 said:

I love how western women are respected and given the privilege of showing up on stage, singing and wearing what they want. Meanwhile, a Saudi woman can't drive without the permission of her male guardian. F#ck this hypocritical patriarchy. F#ck patriarchy for short.

It's all part of showing the world that they are getting "progressive" while it's literally a theocratic monarchy that oppresses its people. 

2 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

It's all part of showing the world that they are getting "progressive" while it's literally a theocratic monarchy that oppresses its people. 

THIS x1000. Countries like Lebanon already exist

Jewels n Drugs

skinny legend. invented saudia arabia

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ARTPOP2
2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

THIS x1000. Countries like Lebanon already exist

Even though Lebanon is super liberal and progressive, it's still a deeply patriarchal society that, under the face of women liberation (beauty pageants, models, pop stars), women are still objectified as commodities of desire for men and are expected to fit into really restricting standards. With that said, still 10m× better than Saudi Arabia and some countries in the gulf.

The country is really trying to look 'more modern' to the outside world. I mean, they gave sophia the robot a citizenship.. 

10 minutes ago, Melech said:

As she should. 

haha so you changed your mind about boycotting SA?? 

FreePalestine

Archived