Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taemin - “WANT” Album Discussion

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow
9 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I'm just doing what he is doing the whole day, nothing else.

Lol...like I'm sorry I think ariana mumbles. This is supposed to be in English. She is supposed to be singing in English. I listen to kpop and I expect to need translations for obvious reasons. I feel like I don't need to be confused as hell and need translations for a ****in ariana song. Yall hate on kpop for being manufactured and fake and you say they all look like barbie dolls. Just look at ariana. She looks fake asf. But anyway...SM took down the teaser because they put the wrong  release date on the video. Lmao. Omg 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I'm just doing what he is doing the whole day, nothing else.

and that's the right thing to do? I dont know him, but I care about Taemin and it seems very unfitting. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 minute ago, Noah said:

and that's the right thing to do? I dont know him, but I care about Taemin and it seems very unfitting. 

Just go and ready what he is writing all the time, i don't have anything against Teamin, didn't even know about him till a second ago. I just wanted him to taste his own medicine, thats all.

moonboywow
3 hours ago, Mythos said:

Just go and ready what he is writing all the time, i don't have anything against Teamin, didn't even know about him till a second ago. I just wanted him to taste his own medicine, thats all.

So because I don't like ariana or buy into her bitchy attitude hype, you do this? Okay then. 

1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

So because I don't like ariana or buy into her bitchy attitude hype, you do this? Okay then. 

Why are you so obsessed with ariana Its pathetic actually :triggered:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

moonboywow
Just now, Varys said:

Why are you so obsessed with ariana Its pathetic actually :triggered:

This is literally the first time I really paid attention to her. Damn. 

Archived