giphy.gif

Same.

Idk who that is but that looks dope

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

Yall sleep on great artists like Taemin but fawn all over bad songs like 7 rings. Damn y'all 

moonboywow

I can see you're just gonna continue to support some girl who wants to be both Japanese and black while I stan people who stay in their lane. Close this thread then whatever 

moonboywow
30 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I just didnt like the noises in the first vídeo sorry

The teaser number 2 sounds a lot better. 

moonboywow
2 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Eww, is he trying to be edgy, with that face? lol, keep on trying gurl, so mediocre...

No honey. Have you seen the shite America is putting out? I'm not impressed. 

2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

No honey. Have you seen the shite America is putting out? I'm not impressed. 

Who cares? You have your asian plasticly modified pop stars, you seem to love them, they are "edgy" or whatever, and you are from Seoul... why do you care so much what we like in the west? To each their own, or not?

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Who cares? You have your asian plasticly modified pop stars, you seem to love them, they are "edgy" or whatever, and you are from Seoul... why do you care so much what we like in the west? To each their own, or not?

I'm from Mississippi omg what lmao. Funny you call them plastic though. Look at ariana 

19 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Eww, is he trying to be edgy, with that face? lol, keep on trying gurl, so mediocre...

12 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Can you stop? You're sounding extremely rude and degrading. If you stand by 'to each their own', apply that philosophy to your own comment and maybe think twice before leaving a comment starting with 'Ew' and ending with 'so mediocre' when what Taemin does is a valid form of artistry. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

10 minutes ago, Noah said:

Can you stop? You're sounding extremely rude and degrading. If you stand by 'to each their own', apply that philosophy to your own comment and maybe think twice before leaving a comment starting with 'Ew' and ending with 'so mediocre' when what Taemin does is a valid form of artistry. 

I'm just doing what he is doing the whole day, nothing else.

Archived