đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

I Was on NPR to Talk About the Impact of 'Born This Way'

Antoni

Featured Posts

On NPR today, they did a segment about the impact of "Born This Way" and its significance, and I was the fan they interviewed for the segment! Listen here: https://www.npr.org/2019/01/30/687683804/lady-gaga-born-this-way-lgbt-american-anthem

(If you listen, please let me know how I did. I haven't listened yet because I hate hearing my own voice) :messga:

My name isn't Timmers

Sneaky Oliver

You have such a smooth voice. That kind of audio book voice you can listen to all day long :flutter:

It reminded me of Headspace meditation voice. Does anyone knows Headspace? 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

11 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

now i have an crush on you.

Oh my god, hiiiiiiiii :ally:

2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

You have such a smooth voice. That kind of audio book voice you can listen to all day long :flutter:

Thank you so much! I've listened to Headspace before. People have told me they love my voice and that I should do something with it professionally, but I just thought they were being nice. This changes my perspective a bit. :heart:

My name isn't Timmers

You articulated perfectly why that song is so special to so many of us.

You did great, and your voice is gorgeous. 

Congratulations! 

31 minutes ago, SKANK said:

You articulated perfectly why that song is so special to so many of us.

You did great, and your voice is gorgeous. 

Congratulations! 

Thank you. I decided to listen after I read this. I'm really proud of the final result and actually don't mind my voice in this! I just wish they'd used more of the interview. We talked for 30 minutes about the song, the fan base, her talent, etc. 

20 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

You did a great job! :)

They mentioned that you have a YouTube channel? What is it?

It was Radio ARTPOP. You've probably heard of it lol. Aura leak reaction video, live ARTPOP snippet releases. We did so much more together than those crazy moments, though. We had over 100 fans from around the world on over the course of the show and we all really felt like a family. 

My name isn't Timmers

Gagaloo911

Congrats! I literally read the article just this morning. Gonna have to go have a listen now. 

24 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

omg you're so cute, you did amazing! You should be so proud :hug:

3 minutes ago, melodichard said:

You did a great job!

Glad I did the fan base proud!

My name isn't Timmers

OMG, I totally listened to the story as it aired, this late afternoon, on my way to the gym! I was full of joy and excitement as they talked about BTW’s impact and played it on the background! Your story is beautiful, and you described the feeling and connection to the song so well! You sounded great, and are very articulate. Don’t hate your voice, it’s beautiful and powerful. 

ignotus
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I love Headspace! :vegas:

I will surely love your voice then :ally:

That J

Such a great job and articulated perfectly. This was a pleasure to listen to and an inspiring reminder of what that song truly did and continues to do. 

It was not lost on me when I was watching the Super Bowl half time show that what she was performing and the way the crowd so excitedly reacted to was a testament of how far we have come. While there is always more work to do, it's important to soak that in because it is historical.

That moment took me back to when I realized a song with those lyrics was a number one smash in America and other regions. Being born in 1979 and coming out so bravely in 1997/98, I NEVER thought I would live to see such a thing. 

So for all the fanbase wars, petty arguments, political and pop culture differences, complaints and such.....realize just what this woman did and what we all have been a part of. Not to diminish the work of others, but we really do stan an artist who brings about real change! 

As a now 40 year old man, I'm so proud to have been on the ride since the beginning and happy to say to the world...I'm beautiful because God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track. Cuz I was born this way, baby!

@Timmers You represented us all perfectly. Thank you and much love.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FATCAT

I'm now daring you to say Azerbaijan in your next radio interview. You have to slip it in somewhere. Make us proud.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived