💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Seeing Enigma tomorrow - where to stand?

sagybp

Featured Posts

I'm seeing Enigma tomorrow. 

Any smart advice on where to stand in GA to see her the best? Preferably from people who've seen the show already :)

Stand stage left, with the catwalk to your left. Stage left is her left when she's facing the audience, your right when you look at the stage. She very rarely goes on the other side of the stage.

My name isn't Timmers

42 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Stand stage left, with the catwalk to your left. Stage left is her left when she's facing the audience, your right when you look at the stage. She very rarely goes on the other side of the stage.

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
montrealmonster

Hi! Anyone else? Did you stand stage left? 

Also, how early do we need to arrive?

going in June and can’t wait!!

Savage
4 minutes ago, montrealmonster said:

Hi! Anyone else? Did you stand stage left? 

Also, how early do we need to arrive?

going in June and can’t wait!!

SAME someone plz answer

• 5 months later...
Rifek
7 minutes ago, tomsches said:

why?

Because Enigma starts in 10 days! :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

erfaan
20 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Because Enigma starts in 10 days! :pray:

This and was just wanting confirmation if the right side is the best place to experience the show. 

Spock

Having gone to a few shows, I would say it depends on what songs you want to see up close. 

Main stage front ish of where the drum kit is is the best spot. I was there for the second show and had her in my face the entire time. Any spot from there toward the catwalk is good.  The stage is also really low so she’s super close

The the b stage is also a total slay. Worth it for when she lands during Just dance alone :giveup: there’s also the piano section there 

there’s videos in my insta if you want to check it out 

who will love me when the night is over

erfaan
38 minutes ago, Spock said:

Having gone to a few shows, I would say it depends on what songs you want to see up close. 

Main stage front ish of where the drum kit is is the best spot. I was there for the second show and had her in my face the entire time. Any spot from there toward the catwalk is good.  The stage is also really low so she’s super close

The the b stage is also a total slay. Worth it for when she lands during Just dance alone :giveup: there’s also the piano section there 

there’s videos in my insta if you want to check it out 

Just spent the past few minutes watching all your stories. You look like you had such a blast! 

Spock
3 hours ago, Earthfan said:

Just spent the past few minutes watching all your stories. You look like you had such a blast! 

Hehe yes it was really fun :gaycat:

which shows are you going?

who will love me when the night is over

erfaan
14 hours ago, Spock said:

Hehe yes it was really fun :gaycat:

which shows are you going?

Still in the process of securing tickets but the Halloween show. Found out a week ago I'll be there for work hence the last minute nature of it :cryga:

Archived