Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I lost my suitcase @ artRAVE Vienna

Max

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Sorry didn't know. I though you've been here a long time and just now decided to bring it. 

It's okay. :vegas:

1 minute ago, maxmore said:

i also attended a boarding school in vienna lol.... whats the name of your school? @Marges9 

it's not in vienna. It was HLF Krems

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sis, make a thread. Sounds more interesting than losing one's suitcase at a Lady Gaga concert in Vienna :ohwell:

True that

Auralegends
48 minutes ago, JFK said:

I've lost my virginity.

Told my neigbour to call me if they found it.

It's found in the ditch calling itself a hymen.

I'm still looking for my G-spot. I guess it takes longer to find that one :ladyhaha:

sampool

Good to know.

In November 2012 I lost my blackberry during a school trip to an ice skating center. It was my first phone ever, I still think about it every now and then. Hello from the other side?

2School4Cool

When I went to the artRAVE I had seats in the lower bowl of the arena near her piano, and I had my iPod in my jacket pocket. I remember seashell confetti raining down over me during Venus and I’m jumping up and down, dancing, trying to catch pieces of confetti (which I still have as a souvenir), and next thing I know I can’t find where my iPod is. I’m looking on the floor, inbetween chairs, and next thing I know a bunch of people in front of me and behind me are helping me try to find it. About 5-7 minutes later, right about when Just Dance starts, someone two rows in front of me finds my iPod by their feet. I guess I was raving so hard during Venus that my iPod fell out of my pocket and rolled down two rows?? I’m still confused how that happened but at least I found it. I’m still just a little upset I missed a part of the show because of it though, but oh well, stuff happens :oops:

See The Best In Everyone

Archived