đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

How was 2013 for you?

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

The best year of my life for me. :diane: 2012/13/14, Idk better years... :tony: Also, I've noticed that if a year is Gaga's year (2018, 2015...) then that year is the worst for me. :selena:

FlopSlurper

It was one of if not my favourite year, I was at my peak Gaga stanning level, we got ARTPOP, the music in general was great, I graduated high school and went abroad on a scholarship :giveup: 

nerdfacekillah

it was one of the funniest and best years. i was in high school and started the second year. who knew that a year after, in 2014 everything would change and hit rock bottom and my depression would start. in a surprising coincidence i started to have depression the same time as gaga and i felt her.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

GypsyVida

It was a great time in music!

However in my personal life it was probably my worst year ever. I had just gone into middle school (grade 7) and I was struggling with my sexuality. I found myself attracted to boys and everything in my life (family, church, friends, society, etc.) was telling me that was not okay. I had a hard time being in denial of it and didn't really really accept myself and love myself for who I am until about 2 years ago.

Also, my mother had just passed in 2011 so I was still struggling and getting used to not having her around. Finding myself was rough without my mother. My father can be quite mean and cold-hearted, even though he may not be trying to be. I really wished that my mother was there to comfort me and  help guide me through my journey, because she was more accepting than my father.

It was a year in my life I will never forget, for good and bad reasons (mainly bad). However I am glad it happened because the events that took place in my life in 2013 held a part in what made me who I am today.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived