💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's deposition in Kesha/Luke case

monketsharona

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You can tell how frustated she is and how passionate because she sees everything from the victim perspective. She did amazing and I'm proud of her but objectively I can't help but to agree with the lawyer. You can't sent anyone to jail unless you have 100% proof, it can be unfair but this is how it is. 

Well, what is 100% proof? In an ideal world of justice a logical assumption should be made and then countered by another logical assumption, till one side makes more sense than the other or a lie comes out.

For example, if me and my 5 friends stay at a house and I kill one of them, and the other 4 are together in the living room, it’s obvious that I killed them. It’s still not 100% proof though, someone could’ve just randomly broke in and killed her. But if there’s no sign of a break in and none of my friends say they heard someone break in, the logical explanation is that I killed my friend.

This is still not 100% proof, of course, the killer could just be sneaky af and could’ve killed the person and left without anyone knowing. But sometimes you just gotta go with the more likely outcome and that’s what the justice system does, along with offering the ones who admit to the crimes a shorter time etc.

Innocent until proven guilty just shouldn’t apply if there’s no way of proving. The way I see it Kesha has no reason to lie, she had a great career and had no reason to seek more attention. Gaga’s saying just that, logic proves Kesha’s case right until they find proof why Kesha could be lying.

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow powerful. She is so Intelligent. And here people thought her RKelly statement was written a PR team. Nope, LG really is that articulate and smart. Here is the proof.

ModernEcstasy

Reading this brought tears to my eyes. As a “Survivor”, this touched me. 

This woman is such an amazing role model. Thank you for these words Gaga. Thank you to everyone that helps to fight these battles. 

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Hybrid Rose said:

it proves she made up false accusations that she was raped.

It literally doesn’t but go off

Sepsami
5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

"Don’t you roll you eyes at me. You should be ashamed of yourself," she added.

:gayhat:

did she say that to an interviewer or something :air:

FfFfFfFF
41 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Well, what is 100% proof? In an ideal world of justice a logical assumption should be made and then countered by another logical assumption, till one side makes more sense than the other or a lie comes out.

For example, if me and my 5 friends stay at a house and I kill one of them, and the other 4 are together in the living room, it’s obvious that I killed them. It’s still not 100% proof though, someone could’ve just randomly broke in and killed her. But if there’s no sign of a break in and none of my friends say they heard someone break in, the logical explanation is that I killed my friend.

This is still not 100% proof, of course, the killer could just be sneaky af and could’ve killed the person and left without anyone knowing. But sometimes you just gotta go with the more likely outcome and that’s what the justice system does, along with offering the ones who admit to the crimes a shorter time etc.

Innocent until proven guilty just shouldn’t apply if there’s no way of proving. The way I see it Kesha has no reason to lie, she had a great career and had no reason to seek more attention. Gaga’s saying just that, logic proves Kesha’s case right until they find proof why Kesha could be lying.

The fact that you need to create another situation proves that your point is not that strong. We are talking about a particular case: Kesha states that she was raped (I'm not saying she was or she wasn't) and Gaga said she must be trusted because she is a rape survivor. Realistically, juridically this (sadly) doesn't prove anything. By this logic, anyone must be trusted by any judge and trials would be pointless.

Then again, I loved Gaga's braved and passionated speech but I do think she was wrong. We also know how affective she is and how affective people prefer harmony over justice.

AlexanderMagno
5 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ok but like that doesn’t mean anything in a court of law. I get it but also she needs to present facts not an emotional sentiment.

I kind of agree, the whole speech sounded like a Hollywood movie.

But I'm not from the US, court and the legal system is completely different from my country (for example, we don't have jury they apparently give so much attention to), so probably the speech is different too... I can't believe cases in the US depend on the person who's more emotional or passionated.

Sneaky Oliver
15 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The fact that you need to create another situation proves that your point is not that strong. We are talking about a particular case: Kesha states that she was raped (I'm not saying she was or she wasn't) and Gaga said she must be trusted because she is a rape survivor. Realistically, juridically this (sadly) doesn't prove anything. By this logic, anyone must be trusted by any judge and trials would be pointless.

Then again, I loved Gaga's braved and passionated speech but I do think she was wrong. We also know how affective she is and how affective people prefer harmony over justice.

Rape is a very sensitive topic. Its a crime that’s not witnessed by anyone, so there’s no way to present 100% concrete proof that it really happened. Not just this case, but most of the rape reports (if not all of them). And yeah there’s chance of a false accusation, but it’s very rare that a woman would have the courage and the nerve to do it. Kesha basically lost her career over exposing him, she lost her freedom, and she lost a lot of money as well. As Gaga said, Kesha has been suffering from trauma, actual symptoms of it.

Its just a common sense that we should believe women in this case. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Rape is a very sensitive topic. Its a crime that’s not witnessed by anyone, so there’s no way to present 100% concrete proof that it really happened. Not just this case, but most of the rape reports (if not all of them). And yeah there’s chance of a false accusation, but it’s very rare that a woman would have the courage and the nerve to do it. Kesha basically lost her career over exposing him, she lost her freedom, and she lost a lot of money as well. As Gaga said, Kesha has been suffering from trauma, actual symptoms of it.

Its just a common sense that we should believe women in this case. 

The chances of false accusation exist and no fair juridic system should close their eyes. It's better to have someone guilty free than someone inoccent in prison.

9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's better to have someone guilty free than someone inoccent in prison.

:awkney:

FreePalestine

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, lego said:

:awkney:

I know it's an idea hard to handle for the more affective people but this is what Law university teaches you. If you think it's better to have someone inoccent in prison and not give someone the benefit of the doubt because of emotion, well, it may be because you are just too emotionally involved to be rational.

4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I know it's an idea hard to handle for the more affective people but this is what Law university teaches you. If you think it's better to have someone inoccent in prison and not give someone the benefit of the doubt because of emotion, well, it may be because you are just too emotionally involved to be rational.

You said it’s better to have someone guilty walk free. So rapists should walk free and do what they want, that’s better than hypothetically having someone innocent in prison. If it’s one of the other, free rapists definitely ruin more lives and they’re dangerous to society. 

Also spare me with “too emotionally involved”, jury makes decisions based on their sympathy all the time. It’s not irrational to want to see criminals behind bars.  

FreePalestine

Kimblue
20 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's better to have someone guilty free than someone inoccent in prison.

WOW That is disgusting.

Archived