💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s Contract with Interscope

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Does anybody know anything about Gaga’s contract with Interscope? I’m curious what the contract is like and what it says. I’m also curious how many albums she signed For. Didn’t she actually just renew her contract? 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackstar
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Does anybody know anything about Gaga’s contract with Interscope? I’m curious what the contract is like and what it says. I’m also curious how many albums she signed For. Didn’t she actually just renew her contract? 

Yes. Arabela was her gift from Interscope for renewing the contract. But I don't know what is it like tho

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

3 minutes ago, blackstar said:

Yes. Arabela was her gift from Interscope for renewing the contract. But I don't know what is it like tho

Dead:trollga:

Delusional Aura
3 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

How does a horse die so young and quickly unless it's old to begin with. Interscope is cheap. 

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

3 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

How does a horse die so young and quickly unless it's old to begin with. Interscope is cheap. 

kinda tasteless tbh, but go off I guess...

Cloudbusting
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She signed for 5 albums.

gagacontract.jpg

Here are two pages of her contract.

what does the underlined portion mean I can't understand it lol can someone explain please :ohno:

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, fabskt said:

what does the underlined portion mean I can't understand it lol can someone explain please :ohno:

Something about Gaga not getting royalties of her music or smth :air: It's discussed here:

Thonin Dyn

so she released 5 albums now..gurl where do you think you're going next? or does TFM or ASIB aren't really albums

Serve it, Ancien City style!

That J

I dont see her leaving Interscope. Overall they have done well by her, both sides are making money and they stay focused. She has had an amazing run with the label so as long as she is promoted and able to do what she wants from a creative standpoint, why leave?

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

andy232000
6 minutes ago, Epione said:

If Gaga quits Interscope, that means we get rid of her Bobby? :creepflop:

He probably is just an independent worker. Agents and managers usually work under bigger coorporations or are just a separated entity. They act like the bridge bewteen the artist and record lable and other executives. They get paid 10% of all projects as well 

andy232000
2 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

so she released 5 albums now..gurl where do you think you're going next? or does TFM or ASIB aren't really albums

That was her initial contract. She renewed a couple of years ago (most likely for 5 more albums, ASIB being one of them I believe) 

22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She signed for 5 albums.

gagacontract.jpg

Here are two pages of her contract.

"professionally known as Lady GaGa"

giphy.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived