Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DC Comics stan thread | Birds of Prey first look

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

i would but the lack of time doesnt let me end the games :noparty::giveup:

For this one you just have to DM me and vote on the original topic once a day each, if that helps :) 

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

I'm not really excited for the movies, tbh :lolly: (not even for The Flash, bc I'm still not convinced Ezra can pull it off like Grant does :madge: ). What I'm most excited when it comes to DC are the TV shows, bc both The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow (yes, it's grown on me :tony: ) got renewed for another season (Flash for season 6, Legends for season 5) :flutter: .

And recently I started watching Titans on Netflix and I'm really digging it :pray: 

Ew, David!

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I'm not really excited for the movies, tbh :lolly: (not even for The Flash, bc I'm still not convinced Ezra can pull it off like Grant does :madge: ). What I'm most excited when it comes to DC are the TV shows, bc both The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow (yes, it's grown on me :tony: ) got renewed for another season (Flash for season 6, Legends for season 5) :flutter: .

And recently I started watching Titans on Netflix and I'm really digging it :pray: 

oh yas!! im a huge fan of the Arrowverse, im also watching Black Lightning and Titans

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• 2 months later...

Archived