💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 SAG Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

WorstBehavior

image.jpg

The 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards will be simulcast on both TNT and TBS starting at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT. Megan Mullally is set to host the show. This will be the latest chance for Oscar contender like “A Star is Born” (which leads all SAG nominations with four nods) to earn some momentum on the film side.

Leading Actress

Spoiler

9-C990594-C7-AB-4-D0-A-AA89-34-CBB078-BD

Leading Actor

Spoiler

9-F5774-EA-F65-C-46-B7-ADF7-D6541-A43-FE

Supporting Actor

Spoiler

2-C504-B9-C-72-EC-45-FC-A52-D-82-A5-B857

Best Picture

Spoiler

5-D78-A39-D-6-E76-43-C2-97-BC-A9-FAF7-FF

Red Carpet

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WorstBehavior

Rumor: Unfortunately, Gaga won’t be sharing tables with Sam Elliott and Bradley Cooper because there was contest and people chose who they wanted at the so called “fantasy table.” Gaga was not picked. 

zakariah
1 minute ago, WorstBehavior said:

Unfortunately, Gaga won’t be sharing tables with Sam Elliott and Bradley Cooper because there was contest and people chose who they wanted on the so called “fantasy table.” Gaga was not picked. 

there goes gaga's SAG i guess :madge:

So let's be pesimistic and let's thinking that ASIB will be snubbed in all 4 categories so we won't feel too sad if it's true :messga:

4 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

Unfortunately, Gaga won’t be sharing tables with Sam Elliott and Bradley Cooper because there was contest and people chose who they wanted at the so called “fantasy table.” Gaga was not picked. 

This photo here says otherwise though :huh:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

WorstBehavior
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Oh that’s interesting. I’m not sure tho. The original account tweeted the whole “fantasy table” thing.

thatfoxyfeeling
5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

The chairs look so uncomfortable. :selena:

WorstBehavior

I really hope ASIB wins the big award. They’re all there and it’d be nice to see them for the first time together on stage.

HookerOnAChurch

I'm really excited but, please don't kill me, i don't have a positive vibe about possible winning tbh... 

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The chairs look so uncomfortable. :selena:

The tables look like Cafeteria tables.

KatieJudasGaga4

IMO, I think ASIB has a good chance of winning Best Picture at SAG, considering the backlash Bohemian Rhapsody got at the Golden Globes. Maybe.

monketsharona

Praying Gaga to win this one, that would mean she's still a strong contender to win the Oscar

zakariah
27 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

IMO, I think ASIB has a good chance of winning Best Picture at SAG, considering the backlash Bohemian Rhapsody got at the Golden Globes. Maybe.

you mean outstanding performance by a cast in a motion picture? :selena:

Archived