💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 SAG Awards

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
Just now, FentyGa said:

why wasn't it eligible for awards in 2018, then? That must've been before the deadline, no?

Imagine if it was. Gaga would have 1000% better chances :air: But still hoping for tonight :pray:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Interesting.

People talk about Netflix productions all the time (Bird Box), but isn't it also in Spanish? Probably cuts the audience down a bit.

I don't where y'all live, everyone's been talking about Roma in the last months

My new way of getting out of a conversation: "There's a lot of people wanting to talk to you, so I'mma let you go okay byeeee"

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

why wasn't it eligible for awards in 2018, then? That must've been before the deadline, no?

it was only theatrically released in Aug 2018. It was premiered in a festival in 2017.

We're far from the Shallow now

Pierre
10 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

It premiered on TIFF in 2017, the official release was around august/september 2018.

11 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Interesting.

People talk about Netflix productions all the time (Bird Box), but isn't it also in Spanish? Probably cuts the audience down a bit.

True, also, a lot of people doesn't connect or gets boring of it.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

BuzzcutSeason
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Why would you compare Roma and The Favourite to The Wife lmao

Because I don't think they were widely successful or talked about films? That was the only common similarity.

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

it was only theatrically released in Aug 2018. It was premiered in a festival in 2017.

that's...an interesting timeline:poot:

7 minutes ago, Pierre said:

The Wife was released  in sept 2017,

You mean to tell me, that a film that was technically ready for release to be eligible for awards in 2018 is the one thing standing in the way of Gaga's actress chances at these shows?

Can we LIVE?

Meganmckennagif.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

These interviewers! 😂 I love when the celebrity stops before they make it up there and all the female interviewer can do is repeat their name about 5 times and leave awkward silence! Haha. I’m only here for Gaga! 

Lazz Monster
Just now, Stef said:

You mean to tell me, that a film that was technically eligible for awards in 2018 is the one thing standing in the way of Gaga's actress chances at these shows?

It wasn't eligible.

2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived