💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Five Nights At- well you know what game it is just from those 3 words 😂

DC

Featured Posts

Omg, guys! Remember how EVERYONE was obsessed with this game? Seriously like when will we ever get a game that exploded everywhere like Amnesia, Outlast, FNAF, etc? 

I REALLY miss all the jump scares and moments when FNAF was THE thing, anyone know of any other game that could be as scary and possibly could go as viral as FNAF coming out?

Ohhh god the torture I went through playing all of those games to figure out the backstory :rip:

My poor gay heart can't handle another series like that yet :air:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

TimisaMonster

Yup...I cant wait for the movie :woot:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think we'd all like to forget the game. Most viral games aren't my cup of tea though. FNAF became popular years after it came out, strangely. 

It's really hard for a game to become viral. It has to appeal to everyone. Like casual players and like normal people.

Then after that, all the normal people go away and a hardcore fanbase stays. 

It's really hard for horror games to become viral, since horror is subjective. If you like horror I mostly suggest looking around at horror games. Don't ask me though, lols. My tastes to go towards spine creeping horror. I can't wait to get my hands on Death Mark. 

Also we are currently going through a viral game sensation. Fortnite. Blargh. 

4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I think we'd all like to forget the game. Most viral games aren't my cup of tea though. FNAF became popular years after it came out, strangely. 

It came out in August and became viral in October the same year :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Also we are currently going through a viral game sensation. Fortnite. Blargh. 

Agreed, ugh :icega:

I actualy just started getting into the series again. The fandom is very active and fun, the two newest games are free too which is awesome.

hmmm

edengowon

Yeah the series is awesome, I still play through some of the classics. Although I'll never go back to FNAF 3, that was impossible

And FNAF fanfiction is horrifically disturbing

the artist formerly known as melancholia

UWontUseMyMind

The first and second FNAF were so good:diane: I loved those games and their lore and secrets. Than the others came out and they were not so good.

48 minutes ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

The first and second FNAF were so good:diane: I loved those games and their lore and secrets. Than the others came out and they were not so good.

Same, although I still consider the third one pretty scary and it gave so much if the depressing backstory :sharon::laughga:

Chromatic

Uhm, did y'all never play Slender on the Smartboard at school, when that game was a thing?

We would be sitting twenty-something students, eyes glued to the screen, while one was playing, and we'd be shitting our pants for fun during recess :rip: Five Nights At Freddy's could never.

A Hybrid
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Uhm, did y'all never play Slender on the Smartboard at school, when that game was a thing?

We would be sitting twenty-something students, eyes glued to the screen, while one was playing, and we'd be shitting our pants for fun during recess :rip: Five Nights At Freddy's could never.

We did the exact same with FNAF :ohwell:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Omg everyone talking about FNAF, all the main pop girls coming this year. Is 2019 gonna be 2014 2.0?:poot:

hmmm

3 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Omg everyone talking about FNAF, all the main pop girls coming this year. Is 2019 gonna be 2014 2.0?:poot:

Honestly I hope :laughga:

Just now, DCgaga said:

Honestly I hope :laughga:

2013 and 2014 were the peak of my life tbh:vegas:

Spoiler

Gaga can't relate:lolga:

hmmm

highongaga

the lore of this series is so confusing :messga: but i have a lot of memories with this game and i love it so much :wub:

YEAHHH BUDDY

Archived