Alice Chater

Grigio Boy

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I was gonna drag them but seems like someone already did, check the comments fijewoifj

Luiz spilling that hot piping tea :vegas: Liked, retweeted. :vegas:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, AMENiCURE said:

avatars and heartbreakers* will really clash huh

:vegas:

Monsters VS Kats will fade in comparison :vegas:

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, AMENiCURE said:

avatars and charters will really clash huh

what she's not about to do is disrespect my favourite cartoon like that. I'm emailing the creators of Avatar the last airbender/legend of korra, hopefully they can sue or something :madge:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

what she's not about to do is disrespect my favourite cartoon like that. I'm emailing the creators of Avatar the last airbender/legend of korra, hopefully they can sue or something :madge:

Stream 'Sweet but Psycho' sis :madge: Ava snatched the best label, deal with it :madge:

AMENiCURE
19 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

omg i love avatar (cartoon) as well and it irks me all the time when someone mentions avatars and the discussion and in the end, is about ava max's fans

FlopSlurper
22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Stream 'Sweet but Psycho' sis :madge: Ava snatched the best label, deal with it :madge:

sweet but sank you :madge:

FalsePromise

Damn this girl has it all! Way more fun and talented than that Ava girl they're trying to push so hard. Her videos are also very good, imagine what she'd do with bigger budget! I don't say this often but GO GIRL! I'll follow her! Hopefully she makes it. 

FalsePromise

Ok I'm officialy hooked to this girl. I'm on her ship, Wonderland video first bought me and Hourglass song sealed the deal! Woah, she could be big. I'll support and promote her. Hourglass has such Kylie viber, I live for it! :woohoo: I know she's the deal cuz my gay DNA is activated!

Earthling
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Queen of actually citing Gaga as inspiration and giving credit where credit is due :tony:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived