💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Alice Chater

Grigio Boy

Featured Posts

FentyGa
3 minutes ago, Earthling said:

I'm so jealous oh my god I wish I lived in London.

yeah, there's a lot of opportunities. But I'm sure Alice will be selling out theatres (if not stadiums) around the world in no time.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

She is so intriguing and I have the impression that she really is talented. Also extremely pretty :fan:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Earthling
31 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

yeah, there's a lot of opportunities. But I'm sure Alice will be selling out theatres (if not stadiums) around the world in no time.

I can't wait for this! I hope she comes to Dublin soon so I get a chance to see her! :pray:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Antichrist

so i just realized which song the hourglass sample comes from, and i couldn't be happier :giveup: they took the exact right song, & made it into something that is just too good :giveup:

Grigio Boy
4 hours ago, Antichrist said:

so i just realized which song the hourglass sample comes from, and i couldn't be happier :giveup: they took the exact right song, & made it into something that is just too good :giveup:

which song is it?? 

Married the Night
8 hours ago, OMonster said:

You're totally right. I stumbled across her back in the summer of last year - she is exceptionally talented, and I think she is definitely the one we should be looking out for. Unfortunately though, for whatever reason, the problem Alice has is that she either isn't an incredible writer, or the people she is working with just aren't right for her. 

Don't get me wrong, her songs are great - but they lack memorability. Take 'Sweet but Psycho' for example... it's the song that is selling Ava so well to the public, not her specific artistry (which is being inflated to a standard that it currently is not). Alice hasn't struck gold with any song just yet. I think 'Thief' is probably in the right direction, but it still lacks excitement. 

I mean, watch Alice perform well-written hits and she is fantastic. 'Hung Up' is great and so is 'Billie Jean' - the girl is fantastic. She just needs better material in my opinion at least. 

I actually feel the same way. The music is just okay. So far. 

The fact that Thief has currently 15,000 views

:selena:

Come on One Last Time 2.0, lets get at least 100k views :selena:

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

The fact that Thief has currently 15,000 views

:selena:

Come on One Last Time 2.0, lets get at least 100k views :selena:

It's what they deserve for not giving Hourglass proper single treatment :selena:

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's what they deserve for not giving Hourglass proper single treatment :selena:

it's not what queen alice deserves though :selena: 

10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The poor sis is in a death spiral before her career really started :rip:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

it's not what queen alice deserves though :selena: 

Just now, kvnrp said:

The poor sis is in a death spiral before her career really started :rip:

They aren't even posting about her https://twitter.com/VirginEMI :rip: 

Bitch, imma pop off in their DMs :rip: 

Archived