Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Alice Chater

Grigio Boy

Featured Posts

Grigio Boy

ALICE CHATER.

She is a British singer and she has amazing voice. She's like a mixture of Christina, Kylie, Madonna and Gaga, at least to me. And she is serving vocals and visuals! Hourglass is her most famous song, and she release a new bop Thief few days ago. I believe that she is the next big thing, she just needs a little more time to rise, and she will eventually. She is signed to Virgin EMI Records in the UK and Capitol Records in the US. She's also friends with Little Mix girls and her bestie is Jade Thirlwall I believe. She's also friends with Swedish DJ duo Axwell & Ingrosso. AND she has been working with Jack Irving, he designed that dress with big spikes that GAGA wore, so there's that. Anyway, check out my new fave, I really believe in her:

She snapped here!

She started with covers:

AND SHE HAS STAGE PRESENCE AND SERVES AMAZING LIVE VOCALS!

AND NOW HER BOPS RELEASED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

AND LATEST BOP:

Enjoy :gayhat:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother

This is the third thread about her this week. :ally: It’s nice to know y’all have two artists narrowed down. 

OMonster

You're totally right. I stumbled across her back in the summer of last year - she is exceptionally talented, and I think she is definitely the one we should be looking out for. Unfortunately though, for whatever reason, the problem Alice has is that she either isn't an incredible writer, or the people she is working with just aren't right for her. 

Don't get me wrong, her songs are great - but they lack memorability. Take 'Sweet but Psycho' for example... it's the song that is selling Ava so well to the public, not her specific artistry (which is being inflated to a standard that it currently is not). Alice hasn't struck gold with any song just yet. I think 'Thief' is probably in the right direction, but it still lacks excitement. 

I mean, watch Alice perform well-written hits and she is fantastic. 'Hung Up' is great and so is 'Billie Jean' - the girl is fantastic. She just needs better material in my opinion at least. 

subtext / fantasy

Didymus

Super basic songwriting that will not even be remembered next year, boring over-sexual visual presentation, unnoteworthy look, nice but forgettable vocals,...

Same as Ava, I don't get why y'all think so highly of these girls. It makes me wonder why you like Gaga smh, I don't think I wanna know :rip:

• CyanLights changed the title to Alice Charter
  • CyanLights changed the title to Alice Chater
MaryJaneHolland

Rooting for her, but nothing is happening. If she doesn't become mainstream by this summer, I think she won't make it at all.

Stream 'Thief' :vegas:

2020Covid19IsOurs

And here I am still rooting for Carly Rae jepsen to be the next big pop star :selena::selena:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

thatfoxyfeeling
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Super basic songwriting that will not even be remembered next year, boring over-sexual visual presentation, unnoteworthy look, nice but forgettable vocals,...

Same as Ava, I don't get why y'all think so highly of these girls. It makes me wonder why you like Gaga smh, I don't think I wanna know :rip:

I have to agree, all these basic pop girls and I'm just waiting for LP2 from FKA Twigs. :vegas:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I have to agree, all these basic pop girls and I'm just waiting for LP2 from FKA Twigs. :vegas:

There's a light years difference between Ava & Alice and FKA Twigs, not comparable at all :rip: 

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Pretty good.

'Thief' sounds like a reject from Ariana's My Everything though.

It sounds like One Last Time indeed. But, that's because two of OLT's producers worked on Thief.

FentyGa

She's so great. I saw her at London Pride last year, and since then, I've been hooked. I also went to her first headline show back in November, and I was able to get a picture and chat with her. She's so sweet.

Earthling
5 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

She's so great. I saw her at London Pride last year, and since then. I've been hooked. I also went to her first headline show back in November, and I was able to get a picture and chat with her. She's so sweet.

I'm so jealous oh my god I wish I lived in London.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived