💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rami: "Freddie's ghost didn't want me to know about Bryan Singer"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Rami Malek believes Freddie Mercury’s ghost may have stopped him from knowing about the allegations facing Bryan Singer.

The Oscar-nominated actor has finally addressed the controversy surrounding Bohemian Rhapsody.

Singer was the original director of the Queen biopic. He was discharged from the production two weeks before the end of shooting and replaced by Dexter Fletcher.

This week four men have come forward to say they were sexually assaulted by Singer when they were underage.

Malek told the LA Times: ‘As far as I knew, I was considered before Bryan was even attached. So I had my head down preparing for this for about a year ahead of time, and I never really looked up.

And then he brings up Freddie Mercury’s ghost.

‘Perhaps that was Freddie himself doing it, because we wanted to make a product that was worthy of him.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/rami-malek-freddie-mercurys-ghost-didnt-want-me-to-know-about-bryan-singer/#gs.cuSvR3LH

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

Hmmm... so instead of you overlooking Bryan Singer's allegations for the sake of your own personal gain (playing the role you wanted), Freddie Mercury (via ooky spooky spirit form) magically made you ignorant because he was worried about how he was portrayed in a movie.

299b7a3142ba28fd4aed7553b6913ec3.gif

ZiggyZiggs

Well.....there goes his Oscar lmao

also singer being a pedophile was an open secret and he was literally facing charges and being sued for rape, so stop the bs rami:sweat:

A Real Panda

His responses are getting cringey. Even without the Singer issue his performance wasnt even that great.

Lion Heart

giphy.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ouija board wildin

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

DeleteMyAccount

Can we just forget about this movie and replace it at the Oscars with something else? His comments are so stupid...

"As far as I knew, I was considered before Bryan was even attached. So I had my head down preparing for this for about a year ahead of time, and I never really looked up. I didn’t know much about Bryan. I think that the allegations and things were, believe it or not, honestly something I was not aware of, and that is what it is. Who knows what happens with that … but I think somehow we found a way to persevere through everything that was thrown our way.

Perhaps that was Freddie himself doing it, because we wanted to make a product that was worthy of him. Who knows? I’m just proud that this cast and crew collectively raised their game and we depended on one another. It was a testament to everyone’s spirit and courage and skill. And one thing I will say about everyone — almost everyone — we never gave up. How about that?"

Edit: please edit the title as Rami did not say that.

Tom Nook

The ghost of Freddie Mercury after getting dragged into this mess:

tenor.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived