Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rami: "Freddie's ghost didn't want me to know about Bryan Singer"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

Not 98% of the thread taking it seriously when a 5-year-old child could tell it's a joke :toofunny:

I think most people know that it was a joke. That's not the problem here lol 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
9 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

this sounds like some bullshit gaga would say :air:

TAKE THAT BACK, TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW
 7b9.jpg

Spoiler

nvm she totally would :toofunny:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

malazam

I can come up with better things, just say the bus arrived late or that the dog started running through the neighborhood.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Amazing to see the Whisper campaigns already on the rise. I'm interested to see what they will pull up against Gaga and whether that will tilt voters or not and also to see how the fans will react and whether that will tilt the voters. Just to be clear, I defiantly do not support what Remi is saying nor what happened with Singer but this is defiantly being brought up now around the time voters of the academy will be picking their selections for a reason. Whisper campaigns have been going on for years now and I will happily talk more to anyone about them, whoever has questions. :coffee:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Amazing to see the Whisper campaigns already on the rise. I'm interested to see what they will pull up against Gaga and whether that will tilt voters or not and also to see how the fans will react and whether that will tilt the voters. Just to be clear, I defiantly do nor support what Remi is saying not what happened with Singer but this is defiantly being brought up now around the time voters of the academy will be picking their selections for a reason. Whisper campaigns have been going on for years now and I will happily talk more to anyone about them, whoever has questions. :coffee:

My friend meantioned that once, isn't it like when the team of a movie digs up dirt on the other nominees and "leaks" it to the press in order to diminish their competition's chances at nabbing an Oscar? 

6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

My friend meantioned that once, isn't it like when the team of a movie digs up dirt on the other nominees and "leaks" it to the press in order to diminish their competition's chances at nabbing an Oscar? 

Exactly that. The oscars have a clear rule stating that you cannot actively campaign against any other movies in your field. So just like ASIB has done promo for the film, A Whisper Campaign will do the opposite. They will send whatever they can to the press to diminish the others chances of a win. Which is why I am waiting to see what will come out about Gaga because I think anyone who is doing a whisper campaign against Gaga knows its not about releasing something that will necessarily make her seem like a bad person but releasing something that will make the fans go off because lets be real, our fan base can not only overreact real quick but also get very emotional. That reaction of the fans could be enough to put voters off of voting for her to win because they wont want to deal with that onslaught or it could mean the opposite, that voters will be more inclined to vote for Gaga because they don't want to deal with the wrath of a hungry fanbase. It's going to be interesting to see how it all goes down but I beg everyone to just remain calm if anything is campaigned against her. 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, AJK273 said:

Exactly that. The oscars have a clear rule stating that you cannot actively campaign against any other movies in your field. So just like ASIB has done promo for the film, A Whisper Campaign will do the opposite. They will send whatever they can to the press to diminish the others chances of a win. Which is why I am waiting to see what will come out about Gaga because I think anyone who is doing a whisper campaign against Gaga knows its not about releasing something that will necessarily make her seem like a bad person but releasing something that will make the fans go off because lets be real, our fan base can not only overreact real quick but also get very emotional. That reaction of the fans could be enough to put voters off of voting for her to win because they wont want to deal with that onslaught or it could mean the opposite, that voters will be more inclined to vote for Gaga because they don't want to deal with the wrath of a hungry fanbase. It's going to be interesting to see how it all goes down but I beg everyone to just remain calm if anything is campaigned against her. 

I didn't take him seriously when he mentioned it. I thought it was some conspiracy ****. But that honestly makes a lot a sense... Hollywood is crazy sometimes lol 

WorstBehavior
2 hours ago, AJK273 said:

I'm interested to see what they will pull up against Gaga

Honestly I don’t think anything that bad will come out at this point. Gaga already dealt with something serious and it was the whole R. Kelly thing. But she responded and made the bold decision of removing the song from streaming services. Which means she stands strongly with the #MuteRKelly movement. And I’m sure the members of the academy paid attention to that. I want to be an actor and I never knew how personal people take things during award season here in the states.. It’s a bit too much.

5 hours ago, AJK273 said:

Amazing to see the Whisper campaigns already on the rise. I'm interested to see what they will pull up against Gaga and whether that will tilt voters or not and also to see how the fans will react and whether that will tilt the voters. Just to be clear, I defiantly do not support what Remi is saying nor what happened with Singer but this is defiantly being brought up now around the time voters of the academy will be picking their selections for a reason. Whisper campaigns have been going on for years now and I will happily talk more to anyone about them, whoever has questions. :coffee:

Yes, whisper campaigns have existed for years in Hollywood, especially pertaining to awards, but I don’t think it matters in this case. I could not care less that a competing studio pushed the release of this article because everything has been corroborated (within the article as well as outside) for years now.

I know it’s not your intention but making it seem like Singer’s past and Rami’s defense of it is a mere award campaign play really undermines his victims’ experiences.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

On 1/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, gag said:

Yes, whisper campaigns have existed for years in Hollywood, especially pertaining to awards, but I don’t think it matters in this case. I could not care less that a competing studio pushed the release of this article because everything has been corroborated (within the article as well as outside) for years now.

I know it’s not your intention but making it seem like Singer’s past and Rami’s defense of it is a mere award campaign play really undermines his victims’ experiences.

You said and understand that's not my intention so I don't understand why that is being brought up?

I'll state again that what Singer did is deplorable and that Rami's defence of this situation has not been enlightening and is very ignorant, but you cannot deny the fact that this an interesting time for this story to be broken out, as you said yourself, this story has been corroborating for years now. Understanding the importance of this story, Why wasn't this story told when the film came out? or a month after the film came out? or after the oscars? or as the film was in production?

These victim experiences are 100% valid. I don't think me pointing out that this story is clearly getting more coverage at a convenient time is undermining their experiences. That also makes no sense to the countless story's of assault that are being reported today that are still valid that will not get nearly as much media coverage because the story isn't attached to an Oscar nominated film.

End of my point: My comment was mostly food for thought and didn't mean to come off as undermining at all so I apologise if that's what it read. I am merely trying to put forth the point to say that this season will be the time where we will get a higher coverage of disappointing or upsetting stories like these leading up to the oscars and I believe we need to be careful as a fanbase as to how we react, process, digest and consume this media in the next few months for the possibility that a negative story is broken about anything surrounding A Star Is Born. 

5 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

You said and understand that's not my intention so I don't understand why that is being brought up?

I'll state again that what Singer did is deplorable and that Rami's defence of this situation has not been enlightening and is very ignorant, but you cannot deny the fact that this an interesting time for this story to be broken out, as you said yourself, this story has been corroborating for years now. Understanding the importance of this story, Why wasn't this story told when the film came out? or a month after the film came out? or after the oscars? or as the film was in production?

These victim experiences are 100% valid. I don't think me pointing out that this story is clearly getting more coverage at a convenient time is undermining their experiences. That also makes no sense to the countless story's of assault that are being reported today that are still valid that will not get nearly as much media coverage because the story isn't attached to an Oscar nominated film.

Yeah, you're completely right in that you yourself didn't suggest anything of that sort, and I apologise on my side for being accusatory. It's just that those kinds of sentiments usually taps into that "WOW convenient that the allegations are coming out now" headassery that gets spewed whenever a case against a powerful man is brought up, so I was a tad sensitive to it because I see it everywhere on social media.

17 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

End of my point: My comment was mostly food for thought and didn't mean to come off as undermining at all so I apologise if that's what it read. I am merely trying to put forth the point to say that this season will be the time where we will get a higher coverage of disappointing or upsetting stories like these leading up to the oscars and I believe we need to be careful as a fanbase as to how we react, process, digest and consume this media in the next few months for the possibility that a negative story is broken about anything surrounding A Star Is Born. 

More food for thought then! Ever since the beginning of ASIB there's been attempts to go at it, from the Jon Peters producer credit to the anti-feminist / anti-pop interpretations to the R. Kelly ordeal so we don't even need to look towards the upcoming month for stuff like that. At this point it's no longer looking like the frontrunner, unlike Bohemian Rhapsody and Green Book, so there's no point for a competitor to break a huge story anymore.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived