Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rami: "Freddie's ghost didn't want me to know about Bryan Singer"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo, Freddie's spirit shielded him from knowing about Singer's history/allegations? 

Ridiculous :fail:

Love Trumps Hate

The cast of this movie should win Oscars for acting like they didn’t know about Bryan Singer’s past :applause:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

its like he was joking. seems like he really confident because he was nominated despite bryan singer problematic. if he win an oscar that means bryan singer case cant touch him

hankhatesyouall

I hate him so much. I don't know how he manages to get away with it, but the backlash is already getting stronger. No BA for Mr. Rami 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIZllH_3qbKe5eIuSizaq

A Hybrid

Let’s not all think like an angry crowd chasing Frankenstein’s monster with torches.

If I had been offered this role, I would’ve taken it without a doubt. It’s playing Freddie Mercury ffs. This is also a person just like us. And he gave an amazing performance. In my opinion the best out of all Oscar candidates that I’ve seen the movies of.

Everyone’s thinking so american here, this is an award of artistry and he’s not the pedo himself. He deserves the award and that’s about it. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

doppelganger
27 minutes ago, laladin said:

its like he was joking. seems like he really confident because he was nominated despite bryan singer problematic. if he win an oscar that means bryan singer case cant touch him

I really think it's the other way around. BR having the success that it has commercially and award-wise means Bryan Singer will continue to make films, and continue to abuse young boys. 

Mirages

Sure Jan :sure: mess... Instead of owning up to knowing let's push this bs of a story down the throats of people and Oscar voters - seems like a good damage control idea - who the f came up with this strategy? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

11 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I really think it's the other way around. BR having the success that it has commercially and award-wise means Bryan Singer will continue to make films, and continue to abuse young boys. 

wasnt he jailed yet? i think rami is also good and deserved. maybe he will win alone.

DelusionalGaga

You were so busy to research for the role that you didn't have the time to know about the allegations? What kind of BS? Literally everyone knew. People that aren't actors, aren't from LA, hell, even aren't from the US have been hearing those rumors for years now. Freddie would have been disgusted with everyone who chose to be complicit by staying silent. Anyway, say goodbye to your Oscar chances. 

Lona Delery

this sounds like some bullshit gaga would say :air:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived