đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Ava Max

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

might be true for others on here but I'm genuinely interested in following her career atm, just like with dua lipa in 2016. ava just looks like gaga in the face, but she doesn't remind me of gaga in literally anything else she does, I just like her music

Literally everything you just said! Also I have GagaDaily to thank for introducing me to both Dua and Ava lol 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Send Ava Max to Azerbaijan pls

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

FadMadonsterStan

Am I the only one who doesn’t get any Gaga vibes at all? I don’t see it

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

2 hours ago, SpeechIess said:

she's mediocre :spin:

tenor.gif?itemid=8379308

This is literally her fanbase thread so keep your negativity outside of here

begone...

tenor.gif?itemid=9656993

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

32 minutes ago, neptugne said:

can someone link me to the interview thing/what started it today?

I made a thread about her performance on the today show and suddenly there where 27373 Ava threads

:selena:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

littlepotter

Jesus the worst thing i could see see on this forum is when people start policing others on what they're allowed to post. 

chaeri pls

NIGHTCRAWLER

it's funny how she only released 1 song and y'all already think she's the queen of the world but nobody cares about her I mean, except the gays. Ariana is running pop music rn and Sweet and psycho is cute but nothing groundbreaking enough to have an impact in pop music... it depends now on what is she gonna release next 

LordEnigma

Do you know how many pop girls have been the second coming and then flopped on their second album.

I mean we will see... but Sweet But Psycho is just meh. Nothing iconic.

phillipaf

I feel like this girl with that tragic haircut has absolutely no memorable features besides her tragic wig. Her voice is mediocore and her lyrics are forgetable. 

Oh, are we done with the whole "WE ARE NOT LIKE MADONNA FANS! SO WE WILL EMBRACE THIS **** MEDICORITY! BE NICE TO AVA MAXXXIE PLS!!!!" thing?

yay.

Patrickern777

Its really hard to deside so early, Gaga’s 1 single was more popular w.w and Ava Max’s debut single «my way» hasnt charted or get known. PokerFace has become a Iconic song Worldwide so time will show that Ava Max next single will beat it, i don’t think so

i like Ava Max. but she isn’t the new Lady Gaga. Because there is only one Lady Gaga in this world

2020Covid19IsOurs

I'm actually scared for GaGa now. What if people start casting Avaevangelical Maxaderma in all the movies in order to save cost :ohno::ohno:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

QueenVQueen

Just watched her first televised performance! Must say she’s cute but she’s very unpolished! Doesn’t command the stage like! She over sang her song “Sweet by pychio” which leads me to  speculate she’s being instructed by her team to follow Gaga’s career “blueprint “ if you will by trying to establish herself as a “the vocalist pop diva” early on but her voice falls flat unfortunately! Shaky and pitchy! There’s potential tho but like I said very unpolished! 

Archived