Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Ava Max

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This won't stop us, little Maxipads. Let's make GagaDaily, AvaDaily AGAIN!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF1uoNEwa8veEjL0Vrjts

(jk dont ban me pls)

underneath the pine

WorstBehavior
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I've liked her for a few months now, but what happened today that her blow up so much on Gaga Daily?

I think she was asked about Gaga today during an interview.

Poissonche
Just now, WorstBehavior said:

I think she was asked about Gaga today during an interview.

Yes I saw that, but it was the 607th thread about her today. She blew up before.

WorstBehavior
Just now, Poissonche said:

Yes I saw that, but it was the 607th thread about her today. She blew up before.

I guess she just became a meme here today lol

3 minutes ago, Jorget said:

This won't stop us, little Maxipads. Let's make GagaDaily, AvaDaily AGAIN!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF1uoNEwa8veEjL0Vrjts

(jk dont ban me pls)

Don't, tempted to start warning people that are flooding the forum with her stuff. It isn't funny when legit conversations are being shoved out for a silly thread just made to be funny or have a "hit thread" what have you. 

It's okay if it's about an album whatever but when you have 20+ BS threads that have no substance about her, that stuff can go here or be omitted entirely. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Just now, Zilla said:

Don't, tempted to start warning people that are flooding the forum with her stuff. It isn't funny when legit conversations are being shoved out for a silly thread just made to be funny or have a "hit thread" what have you. 

It's okay if it's about an album whatever but when you have 20+ BS threads that have no substance about her, that stuff can go here. 

Sorry for being messy. Don't worry I'm pretty sure this meme is dying today. :oops:

underneath the pine

Hyperballad

just being honest i dont see the hype :air: 

her voice is like that of any other pop girl on the radio, her production isnt anything new like The Fame was, her image is to similar to every other pop girl right now :coffee: 

then again, music taste is subjective :laughga: 

thatfoxyfeeling

Is she The Second Coming for the gays? Is she gonna take the throne? Is she the new Queen of Pop? Is she gonna throw shade at Gaga? Will she take Madonna's side? Will her debut album be bigger than The Fame? :trollga:

Mindblown

I've only just heard about her today after seeing her performance of Sweet But Pshyco live. I don't like her because of any theatrics. Her song is really good and if she keeps delivering songs like this I feel like she could make it. But keep in mind a lot of people called Gaga just another pop girl on the radio that will go nowhere. We can only wait and see. 

Archived