Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Ava Max

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

You know you're getting to a pressed stan when the first thing they can do it discredit the new girl 

UnconsciousDecentDromedary-small.gif

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

She also has one in the song "Make Up" with Jason Derulo. I don't know how to post YouTube videos, but it's pretty great. 

Also I already see some angry little monsters in the comments, and I want to remind them that they're going down the same route as MadonnaNation so stop trying to bash someone you don't like. Say you don't like them and go. Thank You, Next. 

RepentingSinner
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

but it's pretty great. 

And pretty tuned the **** out of.

4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

You know you're getting to a pressed stan when the first thing they can do it discredit the new girl 

This!!! 

Ggd better not takes the road madonnation took :madge:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

codymonster
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

90% of the “pressed” comments are simply stating that the auto tune kind of ruins it. Which is fair, considering I’d be pressed if Gaga posted a video of her singing and it was auto tuned.

:rip:

13 minutes ago, codymonster said:

If that’s real, then wow. But from the sound of the note, I don’t think it would sound the same if she actually did it live :messga:

mte

Glamourpuss

How am I supposed to believe she can actually do this note when it's so heavily auto tuned. I just don't like how it's not natural. 

(I'm not an Ava Max hater btw, I think we should allow her to have a chance at success and not tear her down).

RahrahWitch

That Auto tune is so obvious, Personally I find it worse that it's presented as if it's live.

I like her and her music and am excited to see what she does next after her success with 'sweet but psycho' but damn.

Catnikko

It's auto tuned

so is her acoustic Sweet but physco performance on YT, auto-tune and made from many takes

Love her but lbr here :air: 

• 4 weeks later...
Poissonche

I've liked her for a few months now, but what happened today that her blow up so much on Gaga Daily?

Archived