💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

I'll Never Love Again hits 100 million views on Youtube

monketsharona

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I honestly never expected this song to take off like it did, I thought it would take a year or more to reach this milestone, but it was another surprise certification we never thought would happen. For a song that isn't even an official single, is from a movie, isn't a mainstream sound and has never been performed live, this is phenomenal. I was kinda disappointed at how low ARUTW was at the beginning but it's picking up more now and should hopefully pick up even further now that another ASIB song has been certified. Remember to pull up another window to replay Look What I Found as well, which is also doing well considering it was the video that no one asked for (it has more views than Joanne and will be slowly catching up on John Wayne soon enough!) And if you could open up another for GUY, which is her next to be certified, that would be awesome!

On 1/26/2019 at 5:42 AM, Donatas said:

Next video:

See, this is what I'm fearing is happening - fans filter all her videos from most viewed to least to see what video's next on the list to be certified and they see that it's this one. Unfortunately, this is just the explicit version of a video whose other, more known version, has over 308 million views and is her 6th most viewed video of all time. With that in mind, there is no point whatsoever in even bothering to try to get this to 100 million, it's a waste of time. The one after it, the rightful one that should be viewed right now is GUY, which has 86.3 million views and its been a chore to even get it that high. I want the extended version to hit the milestone first, not the shortened one because then no one will see a point in watching the long one after that. And until ASIB songs were released, I was watching it every day since summer 2017 to get its views up and it irks me that people might be letting it fall by the wayside because they're so focused on getting a pointless second version of a song to 100 million, which will take longer as everyone just goes to the big viewed version. It's no different to Paparazzi - that video has got 3 different versions, one of which has even more views than Joanne and another has more views than John Wayne. I have no idea who's still watching them or why.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
On 1/25/2019 at 5:26 PM, Glamourpuss said:

It's a great achievement but why is the song not bigger though? :shrug:

It hasn't been released as a single...

androiduser

congrats to Gaga on the success! Sadly, it's not doing much on itunes and spotify, ARUTW is doing much better, so I hope ARUTW gets a bigger push

Glamourpuss
4 hours ago, Economy said:

It hasn't been released as a single...

I know. I really thought it would have. That's what I don't understand. It seems like wasted potential. 

Archived